Nadaswaram jul 25-29 mon-fri on pg-1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

This uncouth Pandi was even justifying his nasty act to Gopi, saying " What mistake I did ?? She is my Pondaatti !! " Then why didn't he do this 'mistake' earlier ---- he did it out of desperation to keep Maha as his wife ---- what a creepy and cheap character !! Angry 

Wall-jumping and back-door breaking & entering the house when nobody is around -- and spoiling a 'mindless' woman -Dead-- and he asks  what mistake he did  !!! 

Avanum avan mookkaala pesara kuralum ... padu mattamana character . Thottu thaali kattina pondaati -- so ennavenumo pannalama ???? Angry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaswash2_SK_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram jul 25-29 mon-fri on pg-1 (Page 4)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
actually pandi is insecure i ithink...
Adhukku ippadiya...dhariyama face ur sondha bandhams man...
or
pottu thallu pushpa and pirai...u happy..we happy...all happy LOL...

and veera appa samy kitta poi only 1 week...adhukulla kalyana pechu?..
but dont worry makka..this maraige will not happen...edhavadhu eppadiyavadu oru problem will come...pathadhukku sokku and mayil are there...
problem varum..
veeru and mummy RKO...
Sokku will says why ru crying ma...i have a son...name is kobi...he will marry u...only 3-4 girls are in the queue..u also come and join...kulukkal murai la we will select the bride...Enna mayil...correct dhanae?

Mayil will madaiya mandaiya aati says...aaa...aaama...anne..aa..aaamaDead

[/QUOTE]
Shree, thanks for the super updates and for super comments like this. Neenga sollumbodhu, I can visualize Sokku saying all these dialogsLOL
Athuthadu, Maha-vukku seemantham, Gopi-kku svayamvaram  than! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana_SK_

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
but already pandi was living with maha in ooty for a month. I really don't understand the logic of asking Gopi athan to marry his brother's wife. Aanalum director and producer thiru roommmba than greedy. He is showing as if all eligible bride's parents want him as son in law.

ethuku namma CM evlo parava illa. at least avanga ellarukum help panra mathiri than kaataranga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana_SK_eclat

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat for the update.

Correcta sonnaru - pombalagala neengga - Rakshashis. I am sure they willgo back to malar to further degrade her or better yet they will talk to her brother and start sathi thittams.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top