Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Worst Nightmare Come Truee!!

Asya_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys

So today i was going through topics wer i found out naman shaw is going to enter as khushis best friend..Now this is the thing you see wen theres A new entry they have an article out right but if shyam wasnt anjalis hubby then wudnt they have a new entry for him which there would have been an article ryt.

So what Am Trying To Say That The Possibility Of Shyam Being The Hubby Is 98% From My Opinion...😭  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

But On The Plus Side Maybe Naman Shaw Is Going To Be The Right Match For Her ðŸ˜ƒ

What Do Guys Think Plz Comment And Like

Love You 

Fahiima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've a feeling its him too 😕 but I like the idea of anjali n naman ...but she prolly will be friends w/ him then later love 😳
Asya_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: milas6

I've a feeling its him too 😕 but I like the idea of anjali n naman ...but she prolly will be friends w/ him then later love 😳

Yehh It Be Soo Cool Ryt Brother And Sister Paired Up With 2 Best Friends :)
They Will All Be So Close Nd Maybe Naman Will Bring Owt Shyams Truth Ryt 
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wouldn't Naman be too young for Anjali if he is Khushi's best friend?
Asya_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Wouldn't Naman be too young for Anjali if he is Khushi's best friend?

Oh Tru Lets Hope Hes Not Young..I Mean You Can Be Best Friends With Sum1 Olda ðŸ˜ƒ
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsVivianDsena

Oh Tru Lets Hope Hes Not Young..I Mean You Can Be Best Friends With Sum1 Olda ðŸ˜ƒ

True...but I thought Naman will be introduced in October?  I don't think he is Anj's husband. If he is, then it would be really great.  Do not want shyam to be the man whom Anj worships.
Asya_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

True...but I thought Naman will be introduced in October?  I don't think he is Anj's husband. If he is, then it would be really great.  Do not want shyam to be the man whom Anj worships.

Yess Hpefully By Then Shyams Truth Will Be Owtt Soo Its Obstacle Free For Naman And Anjali Ryt 
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm trying to cling to the hope that creepy Shyam is not the hubby as the hints being thrown are sooo clear but have this sinking feeling that he will be as that is the easiest way to create a massive divide between ArHi.  However I genuinely hope its not, as I don't want the misunderstanding between them where Arnav blames Khushi for a creep, unfaithful Jeejaji ðŸ˜­
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I hope that he is Anjali's husband. She deserves someone nice not a two-timer like Shyam. Besides, she would look so much better with Naman Shaw😊
what i havent read tha tarticle yet ! i like Naman .. anyways.. i hope he is anjali's hubby. not shyam..