Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thx fr the articles and the snippets and the pix ofcoz...

Well I adore her for the way she spoke about this issue..rightly said...she didnt had any problems working with film makers neither did they had...then why the issue...

But projects in the pipeline..but no confirmations...well ...wht shall v say now..just keep on waiting

Armu4evasuzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the article...so the wait continues...

I have a feeling either she has already signed something but doesn't want to talk about it yet or is still waiting for a blockbuster of a script...but hope ppl keep offering her loads n loads of interesting projects so that Mads spends more n more time in India...Embarrassed

But as of now...unless the talks with fans results in some interesting news...the wait continuesCry

Spoken very well about the pregnancy clause...trust n respect it should be...ClapClap

Armu4eva*Resham*

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Is someone calling her today between 3pm to 4pm??? I don't have a vodafone connectionCry

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I wish I could call her...wd nt be able to do frm office...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Deepika Elates Over Madhuri Comparison; Scoffs At Insecure Kareena!
http://www.movietalkies.com/news/9656/deepika-elates-over-madhuri-comparison;-scoffs-at-insecure-kareena

Deepika Padukone is one helluva thrilled star. She's been spoken about in the same breath as Madhuri Dixit. Director Homi Adajania complimented her on her eyes on the last day of shooting his flick and told her that she didn't need to act, since "everything is there in your eyes."

Deepika, ever since, has been on cloud nine. Er, make that cloud 99. The actress who's earned raves from Adajania feels that the compliment for her eyes, equated her with Madhuri Dixit too. "The best compliment that an actor an receive is to say that he or she has expressive eyes, because the eyes can express whatever one is feeling or thinking. That is one quality that Madhuri Dixit had and that's the best thing that my dad loved about Madhuri. Also, as a woman, if one can look into someone's eyes and express what you're thinking without saying anything, is is beautiful," Deepika is quoted to have said.

She scored a triumph alongside Saif Ali Khan with Love Aaj Kal and is sanguine that Aarakshan and Cocktail will turn the cinematic tide in her favour. Reportedly, Kareena Kapoor isn't exactly elated over the super rapport shared by her Junior Nawab and Deepika.

The actress, however, professes to be unconcerned. States Deepika in a tabloid quote, "Well, I can't do anything about Kareena's insecurity. Kareena did come to London, though, and she did not seem to have any problems. We got along well and even went out one night. Saif is great to work with and was fantastic in Cocktail and Aarakshan and I cannot think of another actor who could have done these roles."

suzi_b*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
well no wonder...another girl falling for Mads...she ws already a fan of hers...thx fr sharing this Alenka

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nice to see Deepika speaking positive about MadsSmile...while I am no Deepika fan...I adore her dad Prakash Padukone...very handsome and to some extent I think he looks like Mads' hubby Dr. Sriram Nene...Embarrassed

Edited by suzi_b - 26 July 2011 at 11:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top