Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes...this one I suppose...they just can't leave the new yr performance rumor alone...have mentioned it here too...

I seriously think it's high time for Mads to announce her movies now...only that can stop the negativity...these jokes about her not having any work is getting damn irritating...

Think this is an old interview during the launch of Regenerist...dunno why they've put it up now...can't even spell a simple word properly...what is agening?😆

Madhuri Dixit is not afraid of agening

Madhuri Dixit talks about her family, movies and beauty secrets...

You've been known as the epitome of Indian beauty. How do you maintain yourself?
(Laughs)...It is very important to eat healthy, exercise and say no to bad habits. Apart from this, it is crucial to look after your skin as well.

How does Olay Regenerist help in protecting the skin?
Though there are many ways to protect your skin naturally, pollutants affect your skin and makes it look dull and dry and as time goes by the signs of ageing starts showing and that is where Olay Regenerist steps in.

Do you fear ageing?
Ageing is a natural process and happens to everyone at one point of time. Thus, there is nothing to be afraid of it.

Dance and Madhuri Dixit are synonymous. Does dance play a vital part in your life to boost your beauty?
Dance is a vital part of my life. There's a different kind of happiness I get from dancing. It's more spiritual for me and so whenever I dance it gives me a good work-out apart from feeling good about myself. I enjoy dance and that gives an instant glow on my face.

How's the shift back to India been so far?
We are busy settling down, getting the kids to school. I am spending more time with my family, my parents are with me.

What's a normal weekend for you?
I try and spend more time with my family, my kids and my husband.

Have your kids watched any of your movies?
Yes! My kids have watched Aaja Nachle, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, and Dil toh pagal hai. They have a lot of fun and they are like, "Mom, is that you? Are you really that famous?" and "Why do they call you Madhuri Dixit? Arn't you Nene?"!! They're curious to know who their mom is...

So, which is the last movie that you've watched?
I haven't watched quite a lot of movies in a while. The last movie must have been Band Baaja Baraat.

What would you say is the toughest aspect of motherhood? Has it changed you as a person?
You want your kids to grow up in a right way and how do you instil those values in your children is the toughest one. As a mother I have faced situations that I had never gone through before...You learn to be calm, matured, and handle situations as they come. Basically you remain the same person. It's just that you look at situations in a different way than I would ten years back!

yes why this intv now? nways have stopped reacting to TOI, already fed up.
Enjoy these images for now from Empress group on FB...😍❤️ Exclusive Life OK pics...

Edited by suzi_b - 12 years ago
Amazing, the only word, thx fr sharing
Best dressed as the courtesan??

It one thing to dance gracefully when actress do either Prostitutes or Courtesans acts but what about their dressing? Which actress do you think is best dressed, including jewellery, costumes, hair and everything?

Lets keep voting...FIlmfare awards is in Jan end...hope Mads wins in both the categories...

Mads tweeted...

@MadhuriDixit1Madhuri Dixit-Nene 
"Second day in the Maldives. Weather is awesome. Snorkelled with fam. Water is clear and warm!"
Rajshri Productions

Madhuri from 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun!' v/s Madhuri from 'Abodh'... Take a Pick!

https://www.facebook.com/rajshriproductions