Today's precap - dont understand anandi

Posted: 12 years ago
In today's precap - Anandi asks Jagya two things

1. You loved gauri for five years when we were married. So, when you used to come home in the holidays each year ... did you do Pyaar ka naataak with me ?

2. You cheated Gauri too in those five years -- dhoka diya gauri ko.

I dont understand either point.

First of all, is anandi so devoid of commonsense - that she cannot distinguish what is pyaar and what is an insult?  At what point during the five years (besides one visit where he went to bed with anandi... and gauri phoned him next morning) did he do "pyaar" ka naatak with anandi when he came home? He has insulted Anandi left, right and center.  He did not want to visit her school with her though she had promised her student that she would bring the beendh to the school, he did not want to spend time with her and phoolie. when her 10th standard result came out he wasn't happy. He also lied about needing to go back to Bombay in the middle of the holidays and cut short his visit.  

When anandi was ill and rushed to hospital in jaipur - he didnt come.  Infact, he never even called her in the 11 months of the year when he did not have holidays to even talk to her... forget about the once a year trip home.

Is anandi so blindfolded that she could not read between the lines?

Second, why is she so concerned about 'Gauri ke saath dhokha'... i dont understand why she needs to think of gauri's point of view at all... but even if she does... Jagya has made good his dhoka with gauri. He married gauri and corrected his dhoka. So?

Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago
loha garam hai...anandi madam hathoda marr rahi hain!!🤣

the setback jagiya got from ds...is a solid one...now his only financial supporter...is giving him...sound proof slaps...by saying...u r a dhoke baaz!...🤣.

but anandi v apne adat se majboor...her selfless attitute!!...gauri ke sath dhoke ko bich main lana hi tha...usko...nehin lati then...mujhe shock lagta...😆
joking apart...i didn't like that...
1. I guess Anandi is referring to Jagya's husbandly acts before they had a showdown regarding Anandi's education. There are plenty of instances where Jagya still played the loving husband with Anandi while he was romancing Gauri. Yes he did abuse her, but he used to apologize to her as well. Once he had screamed so much that Anandi had moved out of their bedroom. But Jagya apologized and convinced Anandi to move back with him, saying he had shouted just at the spur of the moment. I remember many scenes where Jagya is visualizing Gauri while being intimate to Anandi, Jagya lovingly pacifying a crying Anandi on the terrace, Jagya convincing Anandi with his lies every time Anandi suspected him or was sad. It was only towards the last phase that Jagya had openly despised Anandi, even breaking up with her over the phone. But before that he did act like a cheater and never came out clean.

2. I am glad Anandi could see Gauri was being deceived too. At least she has the sense of perceiving who is the real culprit and who is the victim in the whole fiasco. And as a woman, she is sensitive to the plight of the other woman and has thus never blamed Gauri for stealing her husband. That's precisely what Gauri lacks------she doesn't have the sensibility to understand Jagya is the main culprit here and instead goes and blasts Anandi.🤣 It's funny how the gawar ladki has more sense and can see things more rationally than the educated sahri daactaarain who punches out on the victim herself🤣

pyaar kaa naatak that was a baseless thing , vaise bhi woh 5 yrs mein rehta kitne din tha a ke paas, i believe he never ever got close to a during that period, he many times ill treated her, pyaar kaa naatak srsly 😆😆

I agree with u. the precap was totally stupid...

Looks like Jaggu dada was all loving to Anandi in the 4 year leap they did not show us

For instance when Gauri's child marriage was dissolved Bhairon said he will finance her education but looks like it was bade papa who did it.  ( CVs conviniently left it out to introduce bade papa)..

Stupid stupid precap. I thought we will see GAGA packing up and leaving on monday...The only confrontation I expected was with Anandi's parents...
Thank you Anthara!
Anandi is a lovely Ganwar and I am proud of her that she atleast thinks about others and their feelings, their problems, their troubles, their pain instead of ME ME ME

like our dear Daactar couple.

I am glad that she is able to see that Gauri is also a victim in the hands of Jagya just like she is. A doll in his manipulative hands.

Gauri since lost all her brain cells in the labs of her medical school cannot see that Anandi is a victim.

I am glad that she is able to see the real face of Jagya , and her love for Jagya will be slowly removed.
There will come a time when Gauri , when she goes back to Mumbai will make Jagya's life hell and he will want to return to Anandi but Anandi would have moved on.

He will be left all alone . That will be the day of celebration!!!!!

Originally posted by khusi_*

but anandi v apne adat se majboor...her selfless attitute!!...gauri ke sath dhoke ko bich main lana hi tha...usko...nehin lati then...mujhe shock lagta...😆
joking apart...i didn't like that...
Exactly. I think there is a limit now to even my patience. I have given anandi a very, very, very long rope and made all sorts of excuses for her selfless attitude. But this is just too much.   Although you are right, we would have all fallen over from shock if anandi had just spoken for herself and left gauri out of it.

My sense of this is that Anandi does not feel that she is enough, that her dislike of jagya's dishonesty is enough to slap him.  She has to gather an army of people (imaginary or otherwise) whom Jagya has done dishonesty to, in order to legitimize her attack on him.

This is the case with a lot of people who dont have courage of conviction in their own opinions.
Have you ever had someone say something bad to you and say to you "Not just I, but several others also are talking the same thing about so and so"...

They dont have the guts to say that just they feel it.  Need an imaginary army of "several others" to justify their point.

I do not think the precap was stupid though. iTs a step process of Anandi's BLINDED LOVE for Jagya , removal from her eyes.

She is realizing ... slowly and this is important for her move on and she will def.

👏[WHAT AN ANALYSIS WOMAN .1kUDOS!👏QUOTE=woman11]1. I guess Anandi is referring to Jagya's husbandly acts before they had a showdown regarding Anandi's education. There are plenty of instances where Jagya still played the loving husband with Anandi while he was romancing Gauri. Yes he did abuse her, but he used to apologize to her as well. Once he had screamed so much that Anandi had moved out of their bedroom. But Jagya apologized and convinced Anandi to move back with him, saying he had shouted just at the spur of the moment. I remember many scenes where Jagya is visualizing Gauri while being intimate to Anandi, Jagya lovingly pacifying a crying Anandi on the terrace, Jagya convincing Anandi with his lies every time Anandi suspected him or was sad. It was only towards the last phTase that Jagya had openly despised Anandi, even breaking up with her over the phone. But before that he did act like a cheater and never came out clean.

2. I am glad Anandi could see Gauri was being deceived too. At least she has the sense of perceiving who is the real culprit and who is the victim in the whole fiasco. And as a woman, she is sensitive to the plight of the other woman and has thus never blamed Gauri for stealing her husband. That's precisely what Gauri lacks------she doesn't have the sensibility to understand Jagya is the main culprit here and instead goes and blasts Anandi.🤣 It's funny how the gawar ladki has more sense and can see things more rationally than the educated sahri daactaarain who punches out on the victim herself🤣
[/QUOTE]
@anmol: watch this link :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFtoVW6C0rg

He is so true to Gauri that he is dreaming about her while he is getting intimate with Anandi 🤣

and watch his apology scene in the next part🤣
As if Jagya was so dedicated to Gauri that he would not even look at Anandi out of his committment🤣
There are numerous scenes like this😛