The Vampire Diaries season 3 !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys, its my first post and its obviously going to be about the vampire diaries i loooveee that show
and i love Damon Salvatore !!!. But like a lot of you, i was very confused and surprised/shocked at the ending of the last episode from season 2

recap
After being bit by the Tyler when he's in his were-wolf form, Damon is slowly becoming weaker and is near death, Stefan worried about younger brother try's to find some sort of cure for him and asks Bonnies to ask her great ancestors for help. She tells Stefan that he will need Klaus for help. Damon goes to apologize to Elena so he can take her forgiveness before he dies.Stefan goes to tell Elena about Damons condition even though Damon had  forbidden him to.
Elena goes out to find Damon but find him staggering towards her. Damons condition is getting worse by the minute and he has flashbacks of 1864 and when he was with Katherine, he mistakes Elena for Katherine and then accidentally bites her through the flashback. Elena takes Damon back to his house and looks after him there. Meanwhile Elijah asks Klaus to keep his promise and to re-unite him with his parents so Klaus stabs a stake through his heart and fulfills his promise Stefan then asks Klaus to help his save his brother but Klaus has a condition that Stefan must leave town with him and become a true blood-sucking vampire once again. Stefan loyal to his brother that is dying is ready to do anything.Once Klaus has approved of the tasks done by Stefan to prove he's worthy of the cure for Damon, Klaus hands over a bottle of his blood to Katherine to take to Damon to make him better
while that was happening Elena was lying with Damon listening to how much he loved her and how she was the right to love Stefan.He tells her she would of liked him in the 1800's and she replies with a "I like you now just the way you are". and kisses him just as Katherine steps through the door and says the line "Its ok to love them both,I did" 😳 Elena ignores her steps off the bed and asks her where stefan is. Katherine tell her he sold himself over to Klaus so damon could live and feeds damon the blood.

Things to expect next season.

Elena: Elena (Nina Dobrev) has been put through the ringer this season when it comes to loss, and to add insult to injury, her boyfriend has just skipped town to go on a possible murder spree with the man who killed her aunt. I think it's high time that we see a little bit of Elena's dark side. I'm not expecting her to go full Katherine or anything, but how long can you remain sweet and optimistic when nothing good ever happens to you? I think Elena has earned the right to be a little mad at the world. Plus, adding a rough edge to our heroine may make her better suited for a potential romance with resident bad-boy...  

Damon: I'm looking forward to exploring the repercussions of that kiss. Was it sympathy? Was it goodbye? Or was it genuine attraction? If we're wondering about Elena's intentions, chances are Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is, too. I also hope that Damon plays the most significant role in Stefan's inevitable intervention. The tables have turned, and now Stefan is the "bad" brother - but that doesn't mean Damon's got to be Mr. Nice Guy. When he finds out what Stefan sacrificed for him, we're pretty sure he'll be hell-bent on ripping Klaus limb for limb.

Stefan: I don't think Stefan is a lost cause, but the season finale proved that the bloodthirsty side of him will never completely go away. His virtue is undeniable, but it's a surface thing. Stefan has been a righteous character for too long. I hope that his darkness doesn't get cleared up in the season premiere. Blood junkie Stefan gives Paul Wesley a chance to show off his immensely underrated skills. Plus, he's just more interesting this way. A guy can only go so long being loyal and strong and selfless before he snaps.

Bonnie: I made no secret of being underwhelmed by Bonnie's (Kat Graham) character development in Season 2, so we're hoping that she becomes more three-dimensional in Season 3. I'd love to see what her life is like at home and who her parents are, and just to get a general sense of who she is and what's important to her outside of the Gilbert family. Im also curious as to whether Bonnie is still carrying the power of the hundred dead witches, or whether she burnt that out in her confrontation with Klaus.

A big thank you to everyone that read my first post pleeaseee comment below on your own opinion 😊 😃 😉 🤗 👍🏼 
Mis Meg xxx

Edited by mismeg - 12 years ago
Hi Meg! Welcome to the forum!

Great Post!

To tell you the truth I'm counting days till September. The wait is too long!

The Season 2 finale was superb! It opens up a lot of questions as to what next??

I'm excited to see a bad Stefan & a good Damon.

Then there's Jeremy's new ability to see dead vampires!

Then the most important question, why is Klaus after Stefan? How bad will the bad stefan be?

Elena's turning 18 according to the spoilers, so now she's elder than stefan.

Of course then there's tyler & caroline, one of my favorite pairs. I'm dying to know what happens next in their relationship.

The list goes on and on...

Love,
Remi
Edited by bluerose1889 - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=bluerose1889]Hi Meg! Welcome to the forum!

Great Post!

To tell you the truth I'm counting days till September. The wait is too long!

The Season 2 finale was superb! It opens up a lot of questions as to what next??

I'm excited to see a bad Stefan & a good Damon.

Then there's Jeremy's new ability to see dead vampires!

Then the most important question, why is Klaus after Stefan? How bad will the bad stefan be?

Elena's turning 18 according to the spoilers, so now she's elder than stefan.

Of course then there's tyler & caroline, one of my favorite pairs. I'm dying to know what happens next in their relationship.

The list goes on and on...

Love,
Remi

Hey Remi

Thank You so much for reading it !! 😊
Me too!!! I cant wait for september to come. I know, but because i live in the U.K it might not show for another couple of weeks here 😭😭😭

me too,, I think that Damon will become a lot softer now Elena is with him like we've seen previously that Elena makes Damon a "better person"

oh yeah, I completely forgot to add that part in were Jeremys able to see dead vampires... he will be able to help a lot now maybe Elijah could get his revenge on Klaus by using Jeremy 😉

😲 really ???? I never knew that Elena would be turning 18, how old is Damon meant to be ?

Yeah thats another question that confused why did Klaus want Stefan ??? was Stefan meant to be some sort of weapon against the Sun and Moon curse maybe 🤔

I think Tyler and Caroline make a very sweet pair 😊 its funny how much they really care about eachother even though one of them could end up killing each other

Bonnie and Jeremy are a very cute couple too! and now that Jeremy has some sort of Witch curse on him i think he will depend on Bonnie a lot more too! 😃

Love, Megha xoxo

ugh...stefans the younger brother 😆
but other than that, yea wow!
im really hoping delena get even hotter moments hehe
Originally posted by mismeg

Hey Remi

Thank You so much for reading it !! 😊
Me too!!! I cant wait for september to come. I know, but because i live in the U.K it might not show for another couple of weeks here 😭😭😭

My situation is worse i'll never get to see it on tv. I have to download it and watch! Thank god, the videos are uploaded as soon as it airs on tv!

me too,, I think that Damon will become a lot softer now Elena is with him like we've seen previously that Elena makes Damon a "better person"

oh yeah, I completely forgot to add that part in were Jeremys able to see dead vampires... he will be able to help a lot now maybe Elijah could get his revenge on Klaus by using Jeremy 😉

😲 really ???? I never knew that Elena would be turning 18, how old is Damon meant to be ?

Didn't you check the spoilers?? The first episode of the seoson will be about Elena's b'day - whether stefan shows up or not & what will be Damon's gift! No idea as to how old is Damon exactly. But he's in his early 20s I think.

Yeah thats another question that confused why did Klaus want Stefan ??? was Stefan meant to be some sort of weapon against the Sun and Moon curse maybe 🤔

I think Tyler and Caroline make a very sweet pair 😊 its funny how much they really care about each other even though one of them could end up killing each other

Bonnie and Jeremy are a very cute couple too! and now that Jeremy has some sort of Witch curse on him i think he will depend on Bonnie a lot more too! 😃

Love, Megha xoxo

Heyy Remi

Oh thats awful 😒 but i do that too when it comes out i look for links on it from the internet cos i cant wait for it come on T.V so i know just how u feel 😊  Where Do You Live ? 😊

No!I didnt want to check on anything because i really wnated to watch it and surprise myself but that sounds like an amazing start to a new season

Maybe Damon might give her something he was going to give Katherine and they might show another flashback 😉 But Stefan might come back to see Elena because Katherine might of told him not worry about Elena because she was in love with Damon and she might of told him what she saw so when he goes back to see her, he might see her and damon have an intense seen together...
^^^ these are just ideas of what could happen 😊

@malluangel 

yeah damon makes an awesome older brother !!!
thanks so much for reading my post 😃
hehe me too, they need some otherwise it will get boring, and all the other couples will get all the romantic scenes but after the kiss scene im sure elena will be a lot closer to damon 😆

xoxo
Edited by mismeg - 12 years ago