Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
sindhu i didnt know that u liked sujal and kashishConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

aaahhh the new teaser of dexter is omggg ...the starting was funny but I got an attack when he smashed his head with the hammer ...ewww ...arghhh ...but the entire teaser is so damn exciting so freaking exciting and maybe I saw Dext strangling Quinn ...like literally ...yayyy atlast Partyand I saw deb really upset and cold ...god knows which of her bf died now but whatever I hope it's Quinn ...muhahaha I hate him for just being who he is ...disgusting Dead but omg omg I m in love with teaser ...it's so damn gud expecially with that song ...I can't believe myself that I actually liked anything that is supposedly called rock but I love the song only cause of dexter that is if anybody sees the actual video of the song they will know how pathetic metal and rock can be ...Dead

Oh yayyy you saw it!!!! Dancing    I meant to ask you if you did. How did you see so much in it??? I watched it n I felt all dazed, like I'd just seen so much flash in front of me that my brain couldn't capture it all. But omg, i know, the hammer bit made me wince. I actually covered my eyes for a second, it was so gruesome. And omg, i didn't recognise deb when she had her uniform on and her hair all tied back...she looked dead inside. And who were those two guys at the end?? and what did they mean by 'it'??? It was so intriguing. Lolz, the song is actually kinda good. I dunno, it just gels so well with the promo na.

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
anu hi are u there

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hey Heer, yeah, sorry, was replying at my ff. Embarrassed

how are you?

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i am bored no navya today Confused

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
awww, are you hooked on it again kya??
I haven't seen it for a few weeks, but I saw the b'day promo which was nice.

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
anu i am completely hoked to anant love his smileBig smilei watch balh also but navya is more my kind

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
awww, well, his smile is kinda cute. I see BALH sometimes, but mostly have just been watching IPKKND. It's getting better, though they have a bad habit of dragging the storyline. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top