Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
annu anant is getting cuter day by day hes so so sweet mujhe diabetics ho jayega LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Did u guys watched this promo?
http://youtu.be/iSwvdvRx8cg

Edited by Annu13 - 22 July 2011 at 11:25am

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
annu maine dekha hai after imran my fav ismain hai toh kaise na dekhun i think it will be a hit i love the title song issshhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu.

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

annu anant is getting cuter day by day hes so so sweet mujhe diabetics ho jayega LOL

Yes he is getting cutter i wanted to eat butta and he was eating it with navya Angry kash kash mein wahan hoti Day Dreaming

I do stitching sab si deti hu ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL between why was he saying salman's dialogue LOL Oh Ali zafar looks so handsome Day Dreaming

Anant navya pic is awesome EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Annu13 - 22 July 2011 at 11:48am

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
annu thanks for liking the pic  in the movie actually imran is paying tribute to salman if u see the titke song u will see a girl is named chulbuli pandey and imran coies the dabbang step of salman
ali zafar is good looking par mera imran zyada hot hai kya bolti ho Embarrassed

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Annu, credit goes to Alisha. She makes amazing creations. Embarrassed

Ohhh yes, have seen the trailer for MBKD. It looks good. Imran is perfect for such a role and I like the look of Kat's character. This is one film I will want to see.

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I m hungry and there is no food Cry

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
aaahhh the new teaser of dexter is omggg ...the starting was funny but I got an attack when he smashed his head with the hammer ...ewww ...arghhh ...but the entire teaser is so damn exciting so freaking exciting and maybe I saw Dext strangling Quinn ...like literally ...yayyy atlast Partyand I saw deb really upset and cold ...god knows which of her bf died now but whatever I hope it's Quinn ...muhahaha I hate him for just being who he is ...disgusting Dead but omg omg I m in love with teaser ...it's so damn gud expecially with that song ...I can't believe myself that I actually liked anything that is supposedly called rock but I love the song only cause of dexter that is if anybody sees the actual video of the song they will know how pathetic metal and rock can be ...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top