Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

wow this is so cute the colour u used is so soft and so like tiara and moment of this pic  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by angel3142 - 22 July 2011 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hehe, Sayani, Sindhu, I loved your comments about marriage. Christian weddings last an entire day. Well, ceremony lasts about an hour depending on if it is religious or not. In church you sing a hymn then the minister gets them to exchange vows and then you sing another hymn and then they go sign the register. After that they leave the church and everyone goes to wherever the reception is being held and basically the afternoon is taken up with pictures. Then at night you have the meal and dancing which can go on till 2-3 in the morning.

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Hehe, Sayani, Sindhu, I loved your comments about marriage. Christian weddings last an entire day. Well, ceremony lasts about an hour depending on if it is religious or not. In church you sing a hymn then the minister gets them to exchange vows and then you sing another hymn and then they go sign the register. After that they leave the church and everyone goes to wherever the reception is being held and basically the afternoon is taken up with pictures. Then at night you have the meal and dancing which can go on till 2-3 in the morning.
ohh subeh se leke rath 3 baje humare yaha tho shadi 2 din mein split karte haiBig smile

waise which language ur anu ?

Edited by angel3142 - 22 July 2011 at 10:39am

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

ohh subeh se leke rath 3 baje humare yaha tho shadi 2 din mein split karte haiLOLBig smile

Hehe, it sounds so much fun to me, but I guess it must be exhausting na.

English is my mother tongue. Embarrassed  Other than that I just speak Hindi and some very bad Spanish. LOL

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hi koi hai kya very excited to watch todays episode of navyawill mita come to know the truth the milllion dollar questionEmbarrassed
hi sindhu did u see the way ram handled priyas fathers insecurities kudos to that man yaarEmbarrassed

Annu.

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

ohh subeh se leke rath 3 baje humare yaha tho shadi 2 din mein split karte haiLOLBig smile

Hehe, it sounds so much fun to me, but I guess it must be exhausting na.

English is my mother tongue. Embarrassed  Other than that I just speak Hindi and some very bad Spanish. LOL
naah i love to see marriages and the things that happen it wld be exhausting only for couple who are getting married for rest  its fun LOL

Edited by angel3142 - 22 July 2011 at 10:46am

DulceAmor

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Big smilehi

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

naah i love to see marriages and the things that happen it wld be exhausting only for couple who are getting married for rest  its fun LOL

They look fun. I have only been to three weddings, all Christian, and they were so dull. Mostly it was relatives standing about complaining about the new in-laws. LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top