Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 4)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 7901

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

thats why i love the Christian wedding. they just go to the church and get married right away. then they can party. and the bengali weddings go on and on and onOuch

I don't know the royal wedding was way too long I hope the normal ones are short ...
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 7901

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

but u worked so hard. select pics, request sigs, u made some yourself. and then write that long essayLOL

Yesh birthday parties are difficult job I know ...Ermm and then she calls me lazy Broken Heart
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 7901

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

wah you think so much before making a siggy ...Shocked I just play around with the colours whatever works thats my colouring LOL
i used to do that. but TiaRa puts me in daydreaming modeLOL

Na Tiara makes u super creative :p  seriously open a shop ...khub chalegi :p 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 7901

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wah we finished four pages already ...how great and mighty we are Approve
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 5318

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by bells_10

thats why i love the Christian wedding. they just go to the church and get married right away. then they can party. and the bengali weddings go on and on and onOuch

I don't know the royal wedding was way too long I hope the normal ones are short ...
maybe because it was the royal wedding. then suddenly people went crazy over Pippa Middleton and her backConfused
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 5318

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by bells_10

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

wah you think so much before making a siggy ...Shocked I just play around with the colours whatever works thats my colouring LOL
i used to do that. but TiaRa puts me in daydreaming modeLOL

Na Tiara makes u super creative :p  seriously open a shop ...khub chalegi :p 
lets open a Sindhu. i mean u and me will jointly operate it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 7901

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

maybe because it was the royal wedding. then suddenly people went crazy over Pippa Middleton and her backConfused


ROFL ROFL 

I have never been to a christian wedding ...but I do have some christian friends ...hope they get married in a christian way only will be able to know it better ...don't wanna be a bridesmaid though Confused I hate working ...


~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 7901

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

lets open a Sindhu. i mean u and me will jointly operate it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Don't ever trust me in life ...I will happily say yes and then put the entire work on you LOL Ask Anu how long do I take to make one siggy for her LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
download everything for free

Author: soumkhane   Replies: 0   Views: 483

soumkhane 0 483 23 July 2010 at 1:33pm by soumkhane

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index