Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by bells_10

okay i will post soon. 
why doesn't Rach come here?

She is busy with some work ...she doesn't come online ...don't know when she will be back though ...
u miss her no? i was reading your post for her bday again. u two are so cuteLOL
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

hehe amar didi r biye te orokomi kichu hoychilo. u know she had to wear that heavy benarasi. and then perform all the rituals. u know how gruesome a bengali wedding can be!

see there are so many freaking reasons why one should never get married ...I don't understand why people ask me why you don't want to get married ...as if they don't know ...they haven't gone through yet?? Angry
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

why will I miss her ???? I m happy nobody is ordering me to work and work and some more work ...Party and that birthday post toh you have to write na ...you don't write gud stuffs then she commits a murder on her birthday itself ...ishhh the horror ...
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Haan I m done with staring at it ...omg teach me that colouring ...it's so cute ...do u realised how lately I m obseesed with this reddish colouring ...I m just loving everything in red ...almost drooling over it ...Day Dreaming and the text is making me alll aahhh can't get that word at the moment ...you know I just love how you come up with these rare scenes Day Dreaming it's like pleasant surprise to me and I just love them ...
thats because i was watching Remix from the beginning this holiday. i loved these scenes so i make sigs on them.
i applied that red coloring to give it a early morning effect to match with the text.
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

hehe amar didi r biye te orokomi kichu hoychilo. u know she had to wear that heavy benarasi. and then perform all the rituals. u know how gruesome a bengali wedding can be!

see there are so many freaking reasons why one should never get married ...I don't understand why people ask me why you don't want to get married ...as if they don't know ...they haven't gone through yet?? Angry
thats why i love the Christian wedding. they just go to the church and get married right away. then they can party. and the bengali weddings go on and on and onOuch
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
wah you think so much before making a siggy ...Shocked I just play around with the colours whatever works thats my colouring LOL
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

why will I miss her ???? I m happy nobody is ordering me to work and work and some more work ...Party and that birthday post toh you have to write na ...you don't write gud stuffs then she commits a murder on her birthday itself ...ishhh the horror ...
but u worked so hard. select pics, request sigs, u made some yourself. and then write that long essayLOL
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

wah you think so much before making a siggy ...Shocked I just play around with the colours whatever works thats my colouring LOL
i used to do that. but TiaRa puts me in daydreaming modeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~Annu.

Go to top