Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

Oh freak oh freak I m dead ...Now you open a gallery woman ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i have worn saree for my di's wedding and yes for more than 5 hours...
why?

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Sayani post all ur siggies in the gallery ...it's get easy for me to upload them all in the account then ...cause if I don't snail will come and kill me ...I won't die in the hands of a snail ...ishhh how insulting ...

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
okay i will post soon. 
why doesn't Rach come here?

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

why?

cause I couldn't survive it for more than two hours ...and I need to do so for more than five hours for a occassion I don't want to ...Cry

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

okay i will post soon. 
why doesn't Rach come here?

She is busy with some work ...she doesn't come online ...don't know when she will be back though ...

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

why?

cause I couldn't survive it for more than two hours ...and I need to do so for more than five hours for a occassion I don't want to ...Cry
hehe amar didi r biye te orokomi kichu hoychilo. u know she had to wear that heavy benarasi. and then perform all the rituals. u know how gruesome a bengali wedding can be!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Haan I m done with staring at it ...omg teach me that colouring ...it's so cute ...do u realised how lately I m obseesed with this reddish colouring ...I m just loving everything in red ...almost drooling over it ...Day Dreaming and the text is making me alll aahhh can't get that word at the moment ...you know I just love how you come up with these rare scenes Day Dreaming it's like pleasant surprise to me and I just love them ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top