A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
i dont have any Christian friend. 
there are a few marwaris in my class. first thing they do after coming to colg is open their lunch box. and thus their lunch starts. and it goes on. 
I used to start my lunch right from the first period in school πŸ˜ hot hot tiffin ...I loved my eco teacher she knew it all the time that we are eating in her class ut she never said anything ...all she wanted us to is to pay attention to her ...and rest we can do whatever we want ...😳 aahh life ...

me studied in a christian school na so we had loads of christian friends and more so all our teachers were christians too ...so thats how ...I hate the marwaris ...they are sooo selfish in life ... have one in college too ...she drags me to eat marwari khana and I feel like puking their food is horrible ...
i agree with u. me too hate them. they are too selfish. 
btw i g2g.
see ya laterπŸ€—
Alryt bye tc cya luv yaa gnyteee ...
Congrats everyone on the new thread!!!! πŸ₯³

Sindhu, will send the pics to Shikha dw. You want the album link or the pics you used for the siggy and avis you made??
Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bells_10

OMG Sayani, this is outstanding!!!!!!!! 😲😍     The colouring is just wowww!!!! It suits the pics so well. Ahhh, now you better not say you don't like this cause this is one of the best TiaRa sigs I have ever seen. Honestly, it is wonderful!!!! I love the text too and the style you used for it makes it look like Ranveer wrote it for Tia. It's beautiful. 😍
Originally posted by bells_10

wow this is so cute the colour u used is so soft and so like tiara and moment of this pic  😳😳 Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
Hehe, Sayani, Sindhu, I loved your comments about marriage. Christian weddings last an entire day. Well, ceremony lasts about an hour depending on if it is religious or not. In church you sing a hymn then the minister gets them to exchange vows and then you sing another hymn and then they go sign the register. After that they leave the church and everyone goes to wherever the reception is being held and basically the afternoon is taken up with pictures. Then at night you have the meal and dancing which can go on till 2-3 in the morning.
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Hehe, Sayani, Sindhu, I loved your comments about marriage. Christian weddings last an entire day. Well, ceremony lasts about an hour depending on if it is religious or not. In church you sing a hymn then the minister gets them to exchange vows and then you sing another hymn and then they go sign the register. After that they leave the church and everyone goes to wherever the reception is being held and basically the afternoon is taken up with pictures. Then at night you have the meal and dancing which can go on till 2-3 in the morning.
ohh subeh se leke rath 3 baje humare yaha tho shadi 2 din mein split karte haiπŸ˜ƒ

waise which language ur anu ?
Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by angel3142

ohh subeh se leke rath 3 baje humare yaha tho shadi 2 din mein split karte haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

waise which language ur anu ?

Hehe, it sounds so much fun to me, but I guess it must be exhausting na.

English is my mother tongue. 😳  Other than that I just speak Hindi and some very bad Spanish. πŸ˜†