Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's Wife...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

easygold

easygold

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I want to see a photo of Arnav's real life wife...Can someone post a photo here...or give me the link..plsss...btw,who is she????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav's Wife..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
sorry, he wish to keep his wife's identity hidden due to some personal reasons and it will be nice if we too respect his wish and not to explore about his personal life

Edited by rechup - 22 July 2011 at 7:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simrita2010asmi3893tvshowfan

easygold

easygold

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
ohh okay,i dint know that...THANKS!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simrita2010rechup

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.