i just saw trp chart in CM

DBSK IS OUT OF 100Confused

all trp took Balika vadhu

now there is less hope that it will come again in the chartOuch
as it is mytho so can't hope

whether show is good or bad its mytho not daily soapConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raqeshfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DBSK out of 100 !!! :(" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ok so only Shani Dev & CGM are in the charts. BBCG has gone but DBSK...looks like the Sagars need to make the story telling a bit more gripping with the mytho facts. Fiction is allowed but there's a limitPinch I'm not saying all they're showing is fiction, it's just that fiction is increasing with a dramatic filmi touch...& that's disappointingOuch

And BAVD...do I need to say anythingEvil Smile

Vrish

Durvasa had gone to Gokul to test Krishna whether he was God or not. It was shown during Krishna's childhood. In fact, Sagars went to the extent of showing the kid Krishna & Radha as God & Goddess to Durvasa. JSK created a lot of confusion regarding Radha as an incarnation of Lakshmi...that's why I got confusedConfused Btw what's that Ambrisha incident...I'm really bad in memorizing namesEmbarrassed Maybe if you explain a bit I'll remember itEmbarrassed

Btw in BBCG is Shikha the sister of Jai or the wife of Ankit's character?(forgot Ankit's name...starts with the letter D...I guessConfused) Well the wife of Ankit's character is not actually jealous in my POV...it's just that Sarika had scolded the servant during the ring ceremony saying which bewakoof told him to bring hot water...that bewakoof word striked her & she's taking revenge on Sarika. Since then she's not only against Sarika but suddenly she doesn't like doing the household chores... a big loophole by the CVs coz it's not convincing at all the way she turned negative just hearing the word bewakoofThumbs Down It's natural for Jai's sis to get jealous as Santosh never understood her own daughter & now is letting her DIL studyOuchAmazingly except Jai's sis, nobody had problems with that parampara thingPinch who later readily got married & that too happilyShocked

It's only if I get the remote in my hand, I keep DBSK otherwise it's BV. If my parents miss BV at 8 then they'll stay back to catch the repeat at 11 so I hardly get to peek into DBSK in the first day itself, mostly I catch it on the next day repeat so most of the time I don't comment anything in the update thread. And when it comes to mytho or histo...I prefer to watch it myself rather than relying on updates. It's only in fiction, I get satisfied only with an update & can stay without watching it. That's why I'm not active in the DBSK forum... I mostly love to comment when I watch the episodeWink

Ashish will be entering maybe in August. The track going on is most probably the last track before the leap. Once this track is done, the show will take a leapOuch & I'll miss Rushi a lot...he's too good!Thumbs Up

Today I saw only the last scene of Preeto where finally Aditya has entered... a very filmi heroic entryLOL

If RBO is ending then why not watch SBSLOL Btw why is everybody in serials losing their memory power? & that too not the full memory just partial in which the lead actor/actress forgets his/her spouseD'ohI'm seriously bored of watching this track in almost every serial in all the channelsThumbs Down Btw I wouldn't mind if such a track is shown in BAVD...just imagine Murli losing his memory & forgetting about Bharti & once again starts hating her just like Man is torturing Geet all over againLOL

Jas

I'm bored of SSK. You were right, about the female lead being irritating. I'm wondering why do almost all the serial female leads do their Ph.D. in lying & hiding the truth from her husband all the time & also disappear from home when an important function is going on at home ensuring that her image gets ruined in front of her in-lawsDead so that later on when she tells the truth it holds no value & her in-laws plus hubby don't believe herOuch & finally she has to leave her sasuralSleepy or in other words, say that she's thrown out of her sasuralEvil Smile Surely almost all the female leads love to dig the grave for themselves, don't they?AngryDead

Edited by vik rocks - 22 July 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raqeshfan.Vrish.

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
its nt the fact that mytho cant have gud trps...prithviraj chauhan topped trp charts many timea...channel does matter prc was on starplus whereas dbsk is on stupid imagine...

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
there is much different betn historical show and mythological show

people like historical show like Prithvi raj chauhan , chandra gupt maurya, shobha somnath ki where is not artificial scene but some secret and mystery

but in mytho there r lots of jaadu, artificial scene,and most imp its show of god but not some grt historical personality.

people bored of seeing show on god but people love  to know about indian historical personality.

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
mthos can be hit too...people are not bored of watching mythos ..just remember jay sri krisna and ramayana also got high trp...but if cv's won't follow the original story show would lose trp...its d fact...dwarkadhish is not following the original story and making it melodramatic...i think its inspired of ekta's mahabharata..lol..and moreover acting of most of the leads are not that good...even vishal in spite of being so handsome is making me bored..with his cute smile..bcoz alltime smiling can become irritating...though its too beautiful... its only my opinion...sorry if i hurt anyone

Debipriya...PARiNA...

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
vishal in spite of being so handsome is making me bored..with his cute smile..bcoz alltime smiling can become irritating...though its too beautiful...

i know its bored watch same expression
but this is wht the quality of krishna who fight his battle with his smile but not in angry side

we can't see vishal as angry young krishna who can shout or show his angry side.

Smile

Debipriyasuperdil19

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i also don't want to watch im shouting..but why altime same expression??...he is not the first actor who became krisna...great nitish bharadwaj who created a myth never shouted or became angry...but he never gave altime same expression...even meghan yadav who always smiled didn't repeat his same expression much...but vishal's expression is repeatating..of course its not his fault ..its the lacking of script and creativity of cv's...i hope they would be improved soon

Debipriya...PARiNA...

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

there is much different betn historical show and mythological show

people like historical show like Prithvi raj chauhan , chandra gupt maurya, shobha somnath ki where is not artificial scene but some secret and mystery

but in mytho there r lots of jaadu, artificial scene,and most imp its show of god but not some grt historical personality.

people bored of seeing show on god but people love  to know about indian historical personality.

The advantage of mytho shows is that since many people know the stories and are fascinated by them, they are never boring.  Hence, re-enacting things like Ramayan, Mahabharat, Krishna, or even stories of Vishnu or Shiva are interesting.  Just see how popular Shani Dev is.

One thing that mythos bring to the table is a ready, assured viewership (assuming of course that the channel in question is widely available). If a channel wants instant TRPs, it's difficult to get it from a fictional show (unless a top rated actor/actress is there, and it's heavily publicized in advance).  That's not the case w/ a mytho - there is a viewership that guaranteed, and if the leads are good, that makes it a blockbuster, like the AS Ramayan was.

Are you sure about the TRP numbers - they were pretty delayed, and we just got the one from 3 weeks ago.  However, as Jhum_86 noted, the story does have to be somewhat authentic, even if it takes some liberties w/ the original story, particularly by claiming to use other sources.  In this serial, Krishna's character is badly distorted, and that won't go down well w/ people who know the story.

As it is, this is not as well known a part of his life as the butter-stealing and seranading Radha, so they would have done well to have covered this comprehensively.  As some noted, either they should have started where JSK ended, or they should have started w/ Jarasandha's wars, instead of skipping them altogether, and had a detailed description of reasons like why Jarasandha went to war w/ Krishna, why Sishupala & Rukmi were his allies, vaghara vaghara.  Instead, what they showed was so abbreviated that the only ones who can appreciate them are those who already know the story, but if they distort major things like Krishna's character, that won't go unnoticed by the above viewership who is not hindered by the gaps in the story.

You are a fan of Vishal, but that can only go so far.  This is the greatest role he could possibly play (unless he ever plays Rama in a Ramayan), so that should really have landed him @ the top, the way it had Gurmeet.  If he fails to, it would be not so much b'cos of him (I think he's as good, if not better than Nitish Bharadwaj) but b'cos the scripwriters have so badly butchered his character, as well as his role.  As noted earlier, his flute scenes are annoying, since he's not in an open field of cows and gopis, and his constant mocking Dau doesn't reflect well on him either.

If the show is really languishing in TRPs, Sagar Pictures needs to get its act together and get scriptwriters who more authentically follow the original storyline and characterizations of the major players.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 23 July 2011 at 11:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raqeshfanDebipriyavik rocksAbhiram-SmritiKatha...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.