Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nice post you made here Naveena

I honestly don't know.Right now I think that Guddu and Runjhun are at the best point of their relationship and something is gonna happen that will cause some temporary separation.This kundali raaz that Guddu knows about and Runjhun doesn't ,will be the cause of it.

-The obstacles in Gunjhun's relationship are:
-Kundali
-The Pandey Niwas
-Mittho Mami
-That Delimma in Runjhun's mind
-Tantrik Baba

Each of those above contributes to problems for R&G and them not getting close together

My idea of how the story will go

Somehow Runhjun will find out about the truth of her kundali,think Guddu was using her,go back to the PN,slave for those dogs{except Amma who will be heartbroken with this}Also at this time the time away from Guddu will help Runjhun realize the love she has for him... A heartbroken yet angry{at the person who told Runjhun the truth} Guddu will try to get her back,he will kinda relapse a little in his failed attempts-Tantrik baba comes n tries to marry Runjhun-Mamis try to stop him and they got cursed(that's all he's good forLOL)Guddu finds out-realizes he's not going to loose his wife.Fights Tantrik baba who dies{whose soul will haunt them later onOuch} Runjhun realizes she was wrong to understimate Guddu.They make up back.Runjhun leaves the Pandey Niwas again.Mamis are shocked and think of a way to bring her back AGAINAngry.Now back at the house Runjhun and Guddu are finally gonna get close to each other n be intimate.Embarrassed

There's a looong way to go yet .
Rhunjhun and Guddu are gonna have a hard time
They just have to keep that stern trust in each other and the love alive and be patient,wise and carefull with the whole situation.No relapsing or giving up.
They will have to fight bravely to be together.

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 24 July 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_Dia-Ishana-azuriajps01simran_singh_24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Guddu relapse? (Page 4)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@zeetvlover842

YOU READ MY MIND!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01-Nirvana-

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

@zeetvlover842

YOU READ MY MIND!!!!
lol omg you were thinking the same thing?CooolBig smileWink

-Ishana-azuria

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Well talking about Guddu I had to come backEmbarrassed.
Guddu often says that he is unchangeable! We as the viewers see that there is a vast difference in how Guddu was and how Guddu is now.
But the values that Guddu has deep ingraind in his  psych has not changed.

At the touch scene he said certain things we still remember and ponder about. I will take then and discuss aobout them here and every one is free to comment about itSmile
Guddu started by saying " Raja harshwardhan ke marg par chalte hain"
""lets walk on the path "dharma" of King Harshwardhana"
King Harshwardhna was a king from "Suryavansh"  and in that dynesti they had certain codes and one important code was the use of one wife for the King. They were monogaymous. Guddu day before had put the shawl around his neck signalling his intentions about Runjhun and making her his bride at the auction. Now he repeat the same Dharma again to Runjhun. So by touching her he claims her as his wife. After this touch he cannot marry anyone since he is reffering to this monogaymous Dharma. But Runjhun can marry anyone since she i not bound by this dharma. It is in the same spirit that Guddu at the wedding pronounce to the world that she is to be known as his wife from now on.

II love ThreeLOLLOLLOL
So he uses the three... 1 he put the shawl around his neck that was for the groom. 2 he touched her in seclusion.3 he married her and pronounced her to be his wife.
In this Dharma
He says further that Runjhun said " Humne tumhara jeena haram kar diya, Guddu Shukla  nirdayi hai" Jeene ka matlab tum sekhaugi hume"

" I have made your life a living hell" " Guddu Shukla is heartless.- cruel" "You will teach me the meaning of life"

It is a rule that the ( suryavanshi) should not be cruel but help the needy by collecting from the city people. That the princess live like the sjubjects and never call themselves princly or put themselves above the subjects. They work hard for their livingbread and do not squander or live a life of splendour on others work. They speak the truth as a rule and avoide cheating or lying untile they are put in such a situation.

We see even now that Guddu is keeping in the same Dharma. He works hard to earn. He is not spending his money on joys like drinking and womanizing. He is true to his wife. He avoids speaking lies. Even if he has at times taken help of lies he as a norm dose not lie.

So in the sum of all things above Guddu has not changed. So the question of him relapsing in the bad behaviour after the wedding may not occur but I could be wrong.

PS. site on which you can find more about kings of suryavansh
http://jayasreesaranathan.blogspot.com/2010/10/kings-of-ayodhya-before-and-after-rama.html

Happy reading.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GuRuluvEtna_Diasimran_singh_24jps01soapwatcher1Infofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
In todays episode we see old Guddu surface when angry. And after a while we see that he comes out of their bedroom to sleep on the divan at varandah.

Earlier when showing displesure he used to get angry and stayed angry. And complaint about everythin that Runjhun did for him.

He is angry but showes in a different way. He turn his back on her. Since she said that he by doing things like giving her gift influence her to think like him and to behave the way he wants her to. She knows that they shared a room togather for a month and he did not approched her in any sexual way (except on the niht of their big figth) He gave her space. Even when they moved to their home here he made sure that she had her own bed. Runjhun was happy with it till yesterday. 
Today after the fight Guddu has decided to give her a wider space then he had given her before. This time I have a feeling that Guddu will not stop her if she decides to go to PN either coz he has realized that she will keep on doubting him proven otherwise.
After this Runjhun has to prove to him that she really want him and have to make the move. If Guddu will take it upp on her que is a million doller question since two times she signelled that she wanted to get intimate with him and then changed her mind. I have a feeling that Guddu will be very weary about beliving her again. Or taking her que if aghori baba dose not help them about itWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashaljcruzSushmaGillInfofan

sweetie12

Groupbie

sweetie12

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I don't mind  baba coming in now better him then PN  but even if she goes back to PN its ok maybe she needs that to clear her mind and help  her realise her love.

I agree with you Azuria on all of it.

maybe Guddu may relapse but maybe to prove he does not need her bhaag.

edabellaazuria

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I jus have to come back to this thread. Today Guddu was finding fault with his underlings and sat on the chair besides the divan at carom club.

Some how that reminded me of the other occasions when he is using that Divan.
We find him sorrowful and sitting on that Divan on the morning after Runjhuns engagemet to Abhigyan.
He sits on that chair and ponder to raise money for his mothers treatment.
He sits there after he faild to find the Kundli at PN.
Now he sits there when he feels that he is unabel to make Runjhun happy with him and cannot approch her in the heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruz-Ishana-edabellaInfofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
In todays precap we see that Guddu might have to relaps to save his life by being a thug or gunda to be abel to defend himself.

I started getting another idea that Guddu may not relaps towards Runjhun but may relaps towards Mitho mami Kalsanwli, Rajju Pandey and Vishnu Pandy Billo and Bantu has been less harmful so far so they may save their skin.

In the coming episodes it seems that Guddu has to be Dabaang at times to save himself and to save Runjhun. Perhaps that is why God decided to send Guddu for RunjhunWink

soapwatcher1Infofan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.