Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Pleiades

Groupbie

Pleiades

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
     Didn't think of that before Edabella. I agree with the others that it is highly unlikely he'd treat her now how he treated her before, they have crossed a huge line in considering themselves husband and wife for the rest of their lives. But yeah, like you I wonder if they'll move back into Pandey Niwaz, perhaps tie that in with Bantu/Billo dividing the house, perhaps Runjhun will get her share of the property too.

Edited by Pleiades - 22 July 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FazuriaJulie0001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Guddu relapse? (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluebell12

Groupbie

bluebell12

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
The writers should not separate Gudda and Runjuhn.  
Viewership will go down.   Everyone loves to see them 
together, helping and loving each other.   Let all the other
characters have problems, but the writers should keep them
united.   If they separate Gudda and Runjuhn it will be too
depressing for me.  I won't watch it.   Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriajps01

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

The writers should not separate Gudda and Runjuhn.  
Viewership will go down.   Everyone loves to see them 
together, helping and loving each other.   Let all the other
characters have problems, but the writers should keep them
united.   If they separate Gudda and Runjuhn it will be too
depressing for me.  I won't watch it.   Cry

I hope you have some scenario where Runjhun Suddenly started beliving Guddu despite Guddu being angry about baba and blurte the Bhagonwali secret to Runjhun without her asking? And her suspicion getting worse against Guddu?

Do share with us...

sweetie12

Groupbie

sweetie12

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
agree NO SEPERATION Approve

Edited by sweetie12 - 23 July 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

sweetie12

Groupbie

sweetie12

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am sorry how do you make other peoples post appear in a box?

got it.Smile

Edited by sweetie12 - 23 July 2011 at 12:32pm

sweetie12

Groupbie

sweetie12

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

I am not sure that Guddu will lose memory  in the coming episodes. But there is a twist that put them apart and Runjhun realises what Jabbo ment when he said that when you will lose Guddu you will realise what it is losing someone that is your own.

And she will get cured of her mama mami longings. Not only that Guddu would get ample opportunity to be a Gunda both for Baba and mama mami I really hope so.Day Dreaming
The Aghori in the end will turn out to be a positive character!!! in some way. He will unite the Gunjhun hope soDay Dreaming and clear away the missunderstandings between them.

I hope azuria this happens. But if another memory loss or something else I think show will loose its charm.

Also I think Guddu should not relapse to old otherwise the Runjun may have problem with trusting him.  Also the way he thinks about Runjun will or should never change. so if C.V's want a strong Guddu-Runjun story relapsing back ( drinking etc) is not good idea.  

the biggest magnet of this show is Guddu and his character which is a true honest person despite being a Gunda. Relapsing back somw how weakens the character with uncertainity in his personna. Unhappy

they should build a strong love story based on trust. Thumbs Upand all side stores can come and go which they can deal with together.  this way viewers will be happy  as they have their Gunjun.

LuvKyuMinazuriajps01

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Guddu is a very evolving Character. He was carefree in the begining and did not harm that mauch just some harrasment here and there. Then he got his love life messed up due to Abhigyan. He started a crusade to claim his love and after that his mother got sick when he got close to his love and openly claimed her. He stopped mid stride and did a turn about. He stopped thinking about Runjhun and only focused about raising the money needed for the treatment of his mother. He gets angry and impatient. Starts hitting people and collecting from poor whome he used to help in the past. The change is noticed by Kukkan and Jabbo. He got married to Runjhun to achive the goal of the money he needed. He is not happy as his marriage result in his mother going in a coma. He starts drinking. Kukkan and Jabbo comment that he did not behaved that way before now he is going down fast.
He gets the money and he clears his act. Then we see the 30 day challange every time he felt rejected by Runjhun- when he thought that she decived him or cheated him he took to alkohal but later he started to understand that in PN there are more people who want to harm their relation then he had emagined. He thought that it was just him against their relation but then he found that the whole squad of mama mami was trying their best to make Runjhuns life hell and he was helping that.

He dose a round about there too and decides to take her out of PN. He also realized at the same time that he loves Runjhun to such extent that he cannot think that he can live without her.
He dose another roundabout and started in ernest to build his marriage.

Now with the sward of Kundli missunderstanding hanging on his head and Runjhun supposedly leaving him will make him determinde to show her that he can succeed without her Bhaag.

On the other hand Runjhun by returning to PN will understand that it was not Guddu who was using her Bhaag but her mama mami. This seperation is very nacecerry as this will make sure that Runjhun at last understands her mama mamis selfishness and that what Guddu said about them was right. This will cement their relation that mama mami hopefully will not succeed in breaking their marriage. She in the future will belive more in what Guddu says then others. and will have an open communication with her husband.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayDia_Fjps01Infofan

sweetie12

Groupbie

sweetie12

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I have to say you guys can really write WOW. I have been reding posts and I am amazed how good everyone is.Smile

I think you are probably right Azuria

short seperation might help Runjun realise Guddu's worth.  But feel sorry for himUnhappy

I am sure C.V's will handle it well  though. O! god ...have to wait 2 days to see what happened between baba and GudduStern Smile

Dia_Fazuriajps01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.