Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I really doubt if Guddu will go back to his old I-Hate-Runjhun-Mishra attitude
But his character is very unpredictable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayazuriaedabella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Guddu relapse? (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
saying that he hate Runjhun Misra can come but his love defeats him. He loves her so wholeheartedly that even his hate or hurt cannot stop him from saving her, protecting her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001edabella

yogibear21

yogibear21

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
great observation edabella...

first he is a complex character so things can change with him at the spur of the moment...but , he has a deep and true lovve for Runjhun so i don't think that will happen...

We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Will Guddu relapse?  This question has been goin' on in my mind since Gunjhun moved out of PN.  It's a question as to whether he will relapse or not but I have a feeling that he might relapse.  When I say relapse, I mean go back to how he used to be w/Runjhun- more cold & less understanding.  In today's episode I saw a shade of his that I didn't really see in other episodes w/Gunjhun outside of PN.  I saw him w/ a longing to be close to her.  It seemed he may have gotten restless & wanted to have a passionate moment with her in his arms but that moment was interrupted when she backed away from him.  The beautiful image of her in his arms didn't end up going the way he wanted it to go.  Today, the rain scene was the first time after they moved into their blue house that he felt seriously upset with her & it's been a while since he felt this way about her.  I got reminded of him during the challenge track, when he was hot & cold w/her.  Now I'm thinkin' could the rain scene be a start of the hot & cold Guddu?  Will he be hot & cold & eventually go to cold (premarriage & the March, & some of the April episodes).  On top of whatever I said in this post, I would be kinda surprised if Runjhun spent the whole rest of the show away from PN- this is another reason as to why I am having this thought of Guddu relapsing.  A lot of the time when I imagine him back to this state, she is pregnant w/Gunjika at this time.  Well, she finds out that she is pregnant while he is back in this state.  We really don't know when Runjhun is gonna find out how Guddu was involved w/her kundali after allLOL.  This could happen way later & it's not like they're gonna make love anytime soon.  I think seeing a relapse would be interesting but seeing him back to his cold form would be kinda painful to watch.  What Mitho did after all was really the last straw in terms of what she could do to ruin their relationship, before they move out of PN- she shot her last arrow but when is this arrow going to land & when it does land, what will happen?  What type of man will Guddu become in Runjhun's reaction to him knowing about her kundali.  

- Please feel free to comment on whatever I mentioned above.  Do u think Guddu will relapse?  I think I might not have posted this topic if it wasn't goin' on in my mind so much but it isLOL- this feeling that he may relapse.                                                

after guddu's face to face encounter with the baba, this MAY happen, due mostly to the fact that the baba might do his dark magic on guddu and runjhun.  who knows?  in fact, there might even be a magically induced amnesia for guddu in the show.  who knows?

JUST A SIDE NOTE:
now, i know that most of you are jaded in terms of any amnesia track that may happen.  actually, amnesia as a track is not in itself bad.  it depends how the CV's attack it.  i have watched four different versions of one story (each version coming from four different countries), and each version has the male lead character have amnesia.  he forgets about his love for the girl, and the story has established that between the guy and the girl, it's the guy who loves the girl more.  one would think that i would have gotten bored with the amnesia track by version #2.  on the contrary, the amnesia track was good from version #1 to #4.   it never fails to give audiences the dose of tears they want from a show. 

Edited by Aginaya69 - 22 July 2011 at 1:16pm

Dia_FazuriaJulie0001

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I am not sure that Guddu will lose memory  in the coming episodes. But there is a twist that put them apart and Runjhun realises what Jabbo ment when he said that when you will lose Guddu you will realise what it is losing someone that is your own.

And she will get cured of her mama mami longings. Not only that Guddu would get ample opportunity to be a Gunda both for Baba and mama mami I really hope so.Day Dreaming
The Aghori in the end will turn out to be a positive character!!! in some way. He will unite the Gunjhun hope soDay Dreaming and clear away the missunderstandings between them.

Edited by azuria - 22 July 2011 at 1:28pm

Dia_FAginaya69Julie0001

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

I am not sure that Guddu will lose memory  in the coming episodes. But there is a twist that put them apart and Runjhun realises what Jabbo ment when he said that when you will lose Guddu you will realise what it is losing someone that is your own.

And she will get cured of her mama mami longings. Not only that Guddu would get ample opportunity to be a Gunda both for Baba and mama mami I really hope so.Day Dreaming
The Aghori in the end will turn out to be a positive character!!! in some way. He will unite the Gunjhun hope soDay Dreaming and clear away the missunderstandings between them.

@bold... like, like, like.  and if and when this happens, i hope that i will consume boxes of tissue paper watching runjhun feel how much she loves guddu, and how the pain of losing guddu affects her so much. 

wishing...

Edited by Aginaya69 - 22 July 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_F-Ishana-azuriaJulie0001

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Aginaya69

Like you I also wish that Runjhun realise what a husband she has got. She will also realize that Guddu dose not need her bhaag for anything he has his own and his own riches as well. Thats why he dose not bother about her bhaag. and he is a modern man.

I really want to see Runjhun who said that Guddu was a Dushman and that he is not apna who she wants to be with him and lements losing him or leaving him. As amma said that first time when Runjhun did not followed with Guddu that Runjhun will spend her whole life regretting and repenting her mistake. Well thats round the corner miss.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayDia_FJulie0001Infofan

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
If whatever Jabbo said ends up happening, I hope Guddu doesn't end up losing his memory.  Memory loss is so cliche & one of the things I really am not onto seeing on this show is memory loss.  I rather have Guddu be in a coma or be injured for a short while than have memory loss.  Of course, if he ended u in a coma, it wouldn't be that good of an idea to have him in this state for that long of a timeBig smile.  I think an interesting track would be if he ended up being paralyzed for some time & Runjhun sees how the M & M's treat him during this time.  Guddu disabled (I'm thinkin' more disabled than he was after his bike accident) while she nurses him.  To make it more interesting, Bantu & Billo have become better people by this time & they feel sorry for Runjhun- w/this being the case, PN would be a less evil place.            

Edited by edabella - 22 July 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_Fazuria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.