edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Guddu relapse?  This question has been goin' on in my mind since Gunjhun moved out of PN.  It's a question as to whether he will relapse or not but I have a feeling that he might relapse.  When I say relapse, I mean go back to how he used to be w/Runjhun- more cold & less understanding.  In today's episode I saw a shade of his that I didn't really see in other episodes w/Gunjhun outside of PN.  I saw him w/ a longing to be close to her.  It seemed he may have gotten restless & wanted to have a passionate moment with her in his arms but that moment was interrupted when she backed away from him.  The beautiful image of her in his arms didn't end up going the way he wanted it to go.  Today, the rain scene was the first time after they moved into their blue house that he felt seriously upset with her & it's been a while since he felt this way about her.  I got reminded of him during the challenge track, when he was hot & cold w/her.  Now I'm thinkin' could the rain scene be a start of the hot & cold Guddu?  Will he be hot & cold & eventually go to cold (premarriage & the March, & some of the April episodes).  On top of whatever I said in this post, I would be kinda surprised if Runjhun spent the whole rest of the show away from PN- this is another reason as to why I am having this thought of Guddu relapsing.  A lot of the time when I imagine him back to this state, she is pregnant w/Gunjika at this time.  Well, she finds out that she is pregnant while he is back in this state.  We really don't know when Runjhun is gonna find out how Guddu was involved w/her kundali after all๐Ÿ˜†.  This could happen way later & it's not like they're gonna make love anytime soon.  I think seeing a relapse would be interesting but seeing him back to his cold form would be kinda painful to watch.  What Mitho did after all was really the last straw in terms of what she could do to ruin their relationship, before they move out of PN- she shot her last arrow but when is this arrow going to land & when it does land, what will happen?  What type of man will Guddu become in Runjhun's reaction to him knowing about her kundali.  

- Please feel free to comment on whatever I mentioned above.  Do u think Guddu will relapse?  I think I might not have posted this topic if it wasn't goin' on in my mind so much but it is๐Ÿ˜†- this feeling that he may relapse.                                                
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  Who knows, Edabella? Guddu is a complex character and that gives free hand to the writers to make him act very differently form one situation to an other, so there is a possibility that he may come back to how he used to be, only that this time Runhjun will know how the real Guddu is and that he acts that way because he is hurt.
  But, I think that no matter what, he will never treat Runhjun the way he used to be, we saw this is yesterday episode that while he was upset with her, he was still very calm and wanted to go away to give her time to calm down and for him to think at what happened.
  I think his love will be there no matter what. With her doubts or without them, he will always love her and will try to protect her as much as he will can.
  If she will say to him that he is using her, he will be very hurt and yes, I think he may do some crazy things, like giving up his stores so that he can proof to her that he doesn't want any business, that he did everything for her and for their family and that without her nothing makes sense anymore and what is the point on making things right?
  But, I hope he never comes back to his old habits like drinking!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You have raised a valid question Naveena...
Agreed that it will be painful to watch him be back to the Guddu Shukla...but why shouldn't he?
We all know that it was a herculean change for him when he accepted that he loved Rhunjun,
he has changed a lot for her from being a devil-may-care goon to I-care-for-you-more-than-anything husband...
He has accepted that he loves her...is it too much for him to expect her to love him back? Doesn't he deserve love..
But then again Guddu I feel is wrong in listening to Amma (I consider Amma herself wrong) in not disclosing the Bhagonwali issue to Rhunjun...
They are doing this to stop Rhunjun from returning back to PN...but this is creating a bigger rift in GunJun's relation...
Rhunjun is a very intelligent person...if the Bhaag secret is explained to her with time she will understand that her bhaag doesn't work just like that...you have to do hardwork as well...
Rhunjun on the other hand has to try and speak up to Guddu...silence in  a relation is good to certain extent but beyond a level it will destroy the relation...
So basically according to me these two have to speak to each other and sort out their differences...
Else there are fair chances that Guddu might go back to being the old one...hot-cold one...
But he won't have a complete 360 degree change as he loves her and has accepted the fact...
Rhunjun too has accepted it to herself she loves him...so maybe even if she goes back to PN  upon knowing the bhaag issue (which I don't want to see...i am hoping here Mittho's arrow won't work) that love might cause her to reconsider about Guddu...
Lets wait and watch
Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: etna

Who knows, Edabella? Guddu is a complex character and that gives free hand to the writers to make him act very differently form one situation to an other, so there is a possibility that he may come back to how he used to be, only that this time Runhjun will know how the real Guddu is and that he acts that way because he is hurt.
  But, I think that no matter what, he will never treat Runhjun the way he used to be, we saw this is yesterday episode that while he was upset with her, he was still very calm and wanted to go away to give her time to calm down and for him to think at what happened.
  I think his love will be there no matter what. With her doubts or without them, he will always love her and will try to protect her as much as he will can.
  If she will say to him that he is using her, he will be very hurt and yes, I think he may do some crazy things, like giving up his stores so that he can proof to her that he doesn't want any business, that he did everything for her and for their family and that without her nothing makes sense anymore and what is the point on making things right?
  But, I hope he never comes back to his old habits like drinking!

Edabella & Etna 
I think Guddu might go back to blowing hot & cold again if he comes to know that RJ is mistrusting him. During the challenge round he was struggling with hate & love and around this time it might be love & hurt.
One trait I like in Guddu (if the Cvs maintain consistency) is how he jumps into action to prove his point ,he doesn't wait for divine intervention like RJ. He might reject Rj's help totally to prove that he doesn't need her or her 'bhag" to get things done.
@bold- amen to that!

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edebella. Nice post.

Yesterdays episode hade a lot of foreshadowing. And the precap was indicative that now Runjhun will ask him THE QUESTION.

I can think that Guddu may or may not return to PN. I had joked about it that amma realizing what Runjhuns mama mami are up to give all her property to Guddu since he has more sense and humanity in him and that way he can decide in PN like the pandeys do now. That way he can set the rules about who will do what and save Runjhun from being the target of illwil of her mama mami.

I see from yesterdays episode that Runjhun will misstrust him and leave him. She stopped him leaving two times so now its time for her to leave him. Those three times things.
Guddu is larger then the frame he dose not fit in a normal persons frame he is more. He will not go back to his old ways but he can always use them if need be.
Guddu said to Runjhun that he came back becouse he loved her. He also explained that he knows that today she do not understands his love or the way he love her but in time she will understand.
Just this that he came back for her is a very strong indication of his love for her. He left his home and said never to returned and he has not done that as yet but he returned for Runjhun. He admits that he cannot live without her and he will show that too.
So what I see happning is that Runjhun leaves goes to PN. Her mamis who want to distroy her life give her away to aghori. And Runjhun thinking that now Guddu will not take her back agrees to marry aghori.
rest we wil watch... since the picture of Guddu is larger then the frame.
azuria thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Edabella & Etna 
I think Guddu might go back to blowing hot & cold again if he comes to know that RJ is mistrusting him. During the challenge round he was struggling with hate & love and around this time it might be love & hurt.
One trait I like in Guddu (if the Cvs maintain consistency) is how he jumps into action to prove his point ,he doesn't wait for divine intervention like RJ. He might reject Rj's help totally to prove that he doesn't need her or her 'bhag" to get things done.
@bold- amen to that!

Simran I agree to what you have said about his anger and about his determination to show that he can succeed on his own.

I think Aghori in some way will help them patch up since he can even make a kundli of Guddu to show Runjhun that Guddu has more bhaagonwala bhaag then she!!! just hoping :)

And I do not think that he will go back to his old habits for good. No he has that knowledge and can use it when needed.

He loves Runjhun and if he could kidnape her Groom to marry her he can stay sober for her.
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post, Edabella! 

My take on it?  Guddu will not relapse to his old form..the character might still be there but from the time when he decided to change for his love, we have seen the maturity that goes with that love.

He has become her protector, provider and he makes her happy, though, to no fault of his own that Runjhun still isn't comfy with him due to the poisonous thought implanted to her by Mittho, he can still remain the calmer version of him.. 

What I wanna hope is that he can still be patient with her because as we have seen, we are given romantic scenes w/o Runjhun love confession yet.. how much more once she realized her love and would demonstrate it ๐Ÿ˜ณ  
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post!
Guddu has progressed and grown and with the realization of his love for Runjhun will not return to his old ways.  He will use them to get his way and when necessary but never to intentionally harm anyone especially Runjhun!!
Nina
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really doubt if Guddu will go back to his old I-Hate-Runjhun-Mishra attitude
But his character is very unpredictable!
azuria thumbnail
saying that he hate Runjhun Misra can come but his love defeats him. He loves her so wholeheartedly that even his hate or hurt cannot stop him from saving her, protecting her.