Harry Potter

Fanfiction recommendations (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 39

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I am a Dramione fan, so I will recoomend a small but brilliant Oneshot. its absolutely funny. I am HV addict, so the fic is from there. I thought may be even non-Dramione fans will enjoy this.

what happens when you put Draco, Hermione, Snape and four first year Hufflepuffs in the same room.LOL

Name : Bottoms Up
Pair : Draco/Hermione
Complete : Yes

I have many more recs, i will post them in few days.

Edited by devashree_h - 07 January 2012 at 12:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notoriousakshiTapdance..Labyrinth..Lekha.Mayur4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfiction recommendations (Page 9)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Name:Ginny weasley and the curse of the firstborn.
Pair:Draco/Ginny
Complete:Yes.
One of the best fic i have ever read and cried reading!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Any bloody brilliant Dramione fanfics? And Remus-Tonks.:P

Or trio adventures fics! :D

Dramione - 

I've only read Chapter 1 of the latter, but Isolation is bloody amazing!

I don't know about adventure fics, sorry! :)

xoxo
Aanya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.devashree_hLekha.Mayur4eva..Labyrinth..

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Name: The Life and Times
Pair: James and Lily
Time: Marauders Era
Rating: M

The reason I'm recommending this fic is because it is an absolute favorite among every James and Lily fan. It is superbly written, and is quite famous. I'm currently reading it, and all you James and Lily fans should read it too! :D

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Was just going through this forum and post (Yes, I'm a die hard fan of HP like everyone here!) and I noticed that many of you wanted an adventure fic. These one has quite a bit of adventure, but it has the usuals R-Hr and H-G and some other pairings as well, as well as the introduction of a few new characters. 

1. Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived: What happens when Harry realises he's not the only living Potter left? Read a story of how Harry meets his long lost cousin, falls in love and has an extremely adventurous sixth year! Link: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=15427   Ratings: PG 13

2. Harry Potter and the Unspeakable Power: Sequel to Harry Potter and the Girl who Lived. Join Harry and his friends on their last year in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as they fight Voldemort in the midst of weddings, heart-breaks, quidditch and NEWTs! Link: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=35746     Ratings: PG 13

3. The Seventh Horcrux: Join Harry and his friends as they set out to destroy all the Horcruxes. Lots of relationships have been explored here, and its worth a read if you wanna see lots of adventure, peppered with a bit of love! Link: http://www.siye.co.uk/siye/viewstory.php?sid=10917       Ratings: PG 13

I've got links to lots of other R-Hr and H-G fics, with many different genres explored in each. If anyone wants links to those, do drop me a PM!

Happy Reading!

Cheers,

Ritchelle

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hey every1Big smile...though I'm a huge HP fan and R/Hr shipper I didn't come her often. But then I just happened to notice this thread and I absolutely loved the Fic : 'Twelve Fail-Safe Ways' that someone recommended.Star  So thought of sharing some other FF links that I felt would interest not just Ron-Hermione fans but general fans of the series too. They're all lengthy ones -

2. Harry Potter and the Fifth Year from Hell - Rated PG13 (http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/angua9/HPATFYFH01.html) Not completed and contains other ships as well. Mostly plot-based rather than romance.

3. Hermione Granger and the Order of the Phoenix - Rated PG13 (http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/ann_margaret/HGATOOTP01.html)

4. When Things Start to Change New - Rated T  (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/723270/1/When_Things_Start_to_Change_New) Again this has a lot more on friendship and adventure too...It's like a whole new book. Trust me (5th Year)

Well I guess thats enough for now...Hope you enjoy reading these like I did Wink

P.S. To the one who started this thread... I'm glad you did. It's a wonderful idea. THANK YOU! Smile

Edited by Muski_Aly - 08 December 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Conversion

Dramione

Hermione Granger has developed a crush on Draco Malfoy. She wants him to notice her, so she sets out to find ways to do so. But there's one small problem: Draco Malfoy is gay.

Complete, Rated T

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6635649/1/Conversion

Edited by .Lena. - 27 December 2011 at 2:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekha.Mayur4eva..Labyrinth..

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Dramione

Title - The Politician's Wife
Summary - Hermione hates Draco in the springtime, Hermione hates Draco in the fall, Hermione hates Draco 24/7.
Rated- T
Status - Completed
My Comment-Witty, entertaining.

Title -  Aurelian
Summary - Two years after the war, a young stranger pays a visit to the burrow. His arrival alone is baffling, but the news he brings of an upcoming war turns the world upside down. Hermione's quiet, post-war life will never be the same
Rated- T
Status - Completed
My Comments : A very unique, well-told story. Try to find out who is Aurelian, you will fall in love with him.

Title -  Bathwater
Summary - It's their 7th year, the Dark Lord is dead, nothing could go wrong. Right? There's a sense of Peace in the air, but how long could it possibly last when the Ministry is throwing people together? For all Eternity. Curse the new Marriage Law.
Rated- T
Status - Completed
My Comments : Wow, what happens when fate joins two enemies together for eternity..sweet love.

Title - The Fallout
Summary - Hermione learns about growing up through the redemption of Draco Malfoy.
Rated- MA
Status - WIP
My Comments : This writer is Brilliant. Before you know it, you will be sucked into the story. Just give it a try.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.sweety_crazed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top