Harry Potter

Fanfiction recommendations (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 39

dmg123

IF-Dazzler

dmg123

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I am huge Ron-Hermione fan! It seems that many recommend Draco-Hermione FF's too. Will definitely read one about them too :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfiction recommendations (Page 30)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hi :)

Well I'm still reading prior incantatem (chapter 50).
It's just awesome !!

Anyway I see that Sirius has a huge fandom so i thought of recommanding an FF in which he's somehow the main character. It takes place during HP5. We get to Know more about his family and his childhood house. But its mainly a very funny FF telling how all characters (Harry, Hermione, the Weasleys, Sirius, Remus, Tonk, Snape, MacGonagall) lived at Grimmauld place.

But its in french !! But I guess there should be an english version.
Anyway if you understand french, then read it !

The name is Grimmauld Place !

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Raichu-

It's just awesome !!

Anyway I see that Sirius has a huge fandom so i thought of recommanding an FF in which he's somehow the main character. It takes place during HP5. We get to Know more about his family and his childhood house. But its mainly a very funny FF telling how all characters (Harry, Hermione, the Weasleys, Sirius, Remus, Tonk, Snape, MacGonagall) lived at Grimmauld place.

there are a lot of fanfics by the name grimmauld place...can you provide the link, in english?
do you know of any other realy good FF on sirius! i am dying to read one from his point of view, but every one i start i get bored and dissappointed with the way its been written..
any suggestions?

ps- priori incantatem is the best FF of jilly<3

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GredForge-

It's just awesome !!

there are a lot of fanfics by the name grimmauld place...can you provide the link, in english?
do you know of any other realy good FF on sirius! i am dying to read one from his point of view, but every one i start i get bored and dissappointed with the way its been written..
any suggestions?

when u open it they will give u a choice for translation. for me they did. i read three parts in english. 
BTW i will go for The Life and Times. 

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GredForge-

It's just awesome !!

any suggestions?

Unfortunately I did not an english version of that FF :/

Otherwise just like you I don't any really good FF on Sirius Black or on the Marauders ! I'm still looking
for it.

Ps : I like Priori Incantatem because it's not only on James and Lilly but also on the Marauders, the Longbottoms. The characterization of Peter and Petunia (characters I hate the most after Bellatrix) is very different and amazing in fact!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5486126

great story. fred and george after the trio ran away till the message.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

swathy3

swathy3

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Best Reading the Books Fic

Its about how harry and friends even Snape, Draco, Sirius Read Books and Created a Different World
I highly Recommend this fic :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top