Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 41

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
can some one give me any fan fics about
Founders intervening with Harry and training him

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfiction recommendations (Page 25)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
OMG I am so happy this thread is back on...Dancing

Originally posted by sweety_crazed

Guys!!!..some more Dramione ff n OS suggestions pls!!!!!!!!

I read one recently, it is from dramione_remix fest and the couple is Scarlett-Rhett Buttler. The author has done such a superb job of adapting the story to the dramione universe.

Different Names for the Same Place by namelessamelie

Summary: Sometimes, the wind blows us places we've never dreamed. // Post-war wizarding society is still rife with prejudice, and Hermione intends to do something about it"even if it means enlisting the help of the insufferable Draco Malfoy, whose presence suddenly seems to have become inescapable.

Chapters-13(Complete)

Edited by devashree_h - 11 September 2013 at 7:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribbonsweety_crazed..Labyrinth..

Ribbon

Groupbie

Ribbon

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

@Ribbon...good suggestions!!..I personally luvd blood n wine : D ..pls do suggest some more

Me too. (:

The pictures in your signature have me drooling. *gawks*

Recommendations:

Vows by attica

Its an ongoing fic and the author's updates are irregular but the story is spell-binding (no pun intended) Pretty much all the oneshots by this Author are very good. I haven't gotten around to read the novel length fics.

By attica as well.
If you wanna bawl your eyes out, you can read this. Tragedy.

Damn. I realise I need to make an account on ff.net to comment on these beautiful fics.. very soon hopefully. (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsweety_crazed..Labyrinth..

Ribbon

Groupbie

Ribbon

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

I read one recently, it is from dramione_remix fest and the couple is Scarlett-Rhett Buttler. The author has done such a superb job of adapting the story to the dramione universe.

Summary: Sometimes, the wind blows us places we've never dreamed. // Post-war wizarding society is still rife with prejudice, and Hermione intends to do something about it"even if it means enlisting the help of the insufferable Draco Malfoy, whose presence suddenly seems to have become inescapable.

Chapters-13(Complete)

Reading.. reading..reading (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hi, 
Well after a long time I really want to read an FF on HP. 
Well I'm looking for an FF with Marauders which would explain what happened to them since they lived Hogward till James and Lily die. 

Does anyone have an FF to recommend me ??? 

Btw now I'm reading an FF with Lily and James and it's cute so here's the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6256945/1/Resolution

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Hi, 
Well after a long time I really want to read an FF on HP. 
Well I'm looking for an FF with Marauders which would explain what happened to them since they lived Hogward till James and Lily die. 

Does anyone have an FF to recommend me ??? 

Btw now I'm reading an FF with Lily and James and it's cute so here's the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6256945/1/Resolution

i think this is the perfect one for you :)

whole james-lily story ! and its bloody amazing( in Ron's words)
i absolutely loved the characterisation and the story is perfect Heart 

you can try this one out tooo..

i was very upset reading the first one where obv. lily-james die..so in this FF they dont die and instead are there with harry till the end...BLOCKBUSTER FF Heart

-Raichu-

sweety_crazed

IF-Dazzler

sweety_crazed

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Chapters-13(Complete)

Thnx fr d suggestion :D..m on it :D. summary sounds promising <3

devashree_h

sweety_crazed

IF-Dazzler

sweety_crazed

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ribbon

@Ribbon...good suggestions!!..I personally luvd blood n wine : D ..pls do suggest some more

Me too. (:

The pictures in your signature have me drooling. *gawks*

Recommendations:

Vows by attica

Its an ongoing fic and the author's updates are irregular but the story is spell-binding (no pun intended) Pretty much all the oneshots by this Author are very good. I haven't gotten around to read the novel length fics.

By attica as well.
If you wanna bawl your eyes out, you can read this. Tragedy.

Damn. I realise I need to make an account on ff.net to comment on these beautiful fics.. very soon hopefully. (:
Thnx :D...n all d credits f siggy goes to tumblr ;) :D...yippiee two new ff's :D...
me too hv to mk one in ff.net..few days bk i read this particular fanfiction n fell in luv with it...but irony again tht its incomplete :(...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top