Fanfiction recommendations (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 40

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spiritcrimson

Haha I know a lot of people who hate Ginny. I guess I just like her. I ship her with a lot of characters. I can't stand fics where Ron is bashed though. Do you have some Ron/Draco slash links? I don't know..I've seen the fan art on Ron/Draco, and they're hot. 

Do you even read Femslash or only normal slash?

I've seen a couple of Ron/Draco - I'll look for 'em now. (:
I've read so many Weasley/Ron-bashing fics, it's insane. But I still love the Weasley's. Sometimes bashing just suits the fic, and other times it becomes outrageous and unbelievable.

I read Femslash, but not on HP. When there's hot guys who you can have shacked up together, why bother with the women? (; LOL.
That being said, I have read Luna/Ginny femslash.. and it was fairly interesting. I've also read Luna/Hermione (with Harry mixed in somewhere).

Do you read threesomes/moresomes? If so, any good ones?

& do you read Harry-centric fics? Any good slash ones? I need new ones.. hehe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfiction recommendations (Page 12)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Originally posted by spiritcrimson

Haha I know a lot of people who hate Ginny. I guess I just like her. I ship her with a lot of characters. I can't stand fics where Ron is bashed though. Do you have some Ron/Draco slash links? I don't know..I've seen the fan art on Ron/Draco, and they're hot. 

Do you even read Femslash or only normal slash?

I've seen a couple of Ron/Draco - I'll look for 'em now. (:
I've read so many Weasley/Ron-bashing fics, it's insane. But I still love the Weasley's. Sometimes bashing just suits the fic, and other times it becomes outrageous and unbelievable.

I read Femslash, but not on HP. When there's hot guys who you can have shacked up together, why bother with the women? (; LOL.
That being said, I have read Luna/Ginny femslash.. and it was fairly interesting. I've also read Luna/Hermione (with Harry mixed in somewhere).

Do you read threesomes/moresomes? If so, any good ones?

& do you read Harry-centric fics? Any good slash ones? I need new ones.. hehe.
I can't stand terrible bashing. There's some fics where people make Ron physically abuse Hermione so Hermione can leave him and go to whoever the hell people ship her with.
It's disgusting.

Haha I'm not a slash reader. But the fan art intrigues me. Especially Slash involving Draco. Well, Tom is gorgeous, who can help it?

I don't read threesomes, and if I have, it has almost always included Ginny. So yeah, if I do find Harry-centric ones, I'll tell you.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

Nmyra

Goldie

Nmyra

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
The Diaries of the Other Lily Potter

The life of Lily Potter as she stands up to the Wizarding world, as a model against the discrimination that now destroys what is left of the world after the Final Battle. As prejudice, colors the lives of those who still live in itů
Complete - Harry Potter
Fiction Rated: T
English - Tragedy
Chapters: 1 - Words: 2671
Lead Pairing: Lily and Scorpius

Nmyra

Goldie

Nmyra

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
With Time

One shot. Reply to a challenge on PI . net...Bill&Fleur after book 6 where Bill is attacked...what happens when there is no fairytale ending... R&R
Complete - Harry Potter
Fiction Rated: K+
English - Romance/Drama
Chapters: 1
Words: 927
Lead Pairing: Bill/Fleur

...Bhavz...

...Bhavz...

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I can't decide which FF to recommend but I can recommend a really good site for them:
The scholastic stacks harry potter message boards fanfiction board!
All of the fanfics there are pretty good!

anonymous7

IF-Rockerz

anonymous7

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
http://portkey.org/

this is a superb site for fan fictions... although it only allows a few selected pairings... 

Harry/Hermione... Ron/Luna... James/Lily... Draco/Ginny...

occasionally other pairings too...

I would post links of some of the best stories soon... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bamonforever

jessica001

jessica001

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top