Harry Potter

Fanfiction recommendations (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 31

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

It's bloody frustrating :| I can't read anything because I'm SIXTEEN. Ugh :| Wait till my other address gets registered LOL Why doesn't anyone think I'm 16?! Trust me, everyone is surprised. Do I sound older or younger? LOL

But thanks for the rec :D

Nothing like that..I was just surprised you are young..although most IF members are of your age. Although, now I that think about it, you do sound little mature for your age and believe me, its a really good thing. Have you read that stuff before? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfiction recommendations (Page 11)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

It's bloody frustrating :| I can't read anything because I'm SIXTEEN. Ugh :| Wait till my other address gets registered LOL Why doesn't anyone think I'm 16?! Trust me, everyone is surprised. Do I sound older or younger? LOL

But thanks for the rec :D

Nothing like that..I was just surprised you are young..although most IF members are of your age. Although, now I that think about it, you do sound little mature for your age and believe me, its a really good thing. Have you read that stuff before? 

Oh okay. If it's a good thing then, alright ROFL And yeah I've read that kind of stuff before! I'm an avid reader :D I've read mature themed FFs on ff.net but this stupid site won't let me :| Sigh.

Oh and I updated my list with a few more One-Shots! :)

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
If you have read it before then you can read Fallout. I will cehck those OSs in few days. Oss are better to read during weekdays when I have less time but I am want my fix of Dramione.LOL I am addicted to Hawthorne'n'Vine. Man, what a beautiful name for the site and so very apt.

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Fooling Luna Lovegood (Ron-Hermione) :  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2190109/1/Fooling_Luna_Lovegood

It's a one-shot, but exceedingly hilarious. Just read it today :)

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Is no one a Drarry fan? :O

#faints

Anyway. My absolute fave Drarry fic - Being a Veela's Mate by Chereche.
Summary (as per FF.net): Draco comes into his veela nature early when his mate's life is in danger. Will their unique bond be enough to finally bring peace to the wizarding world? AU. Pairings, DM/HP, eventual SS/RM/SB.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5254833/1/Being_a_Veelas_mate

I do read Harry/Luna & Draco/Luna - but I'm a massive slash fan.. does anyone read slash?

xo. Sabi.

Lekha.Mayur4eva

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Is no one a Drarry fan? :O

#faints

Anyway. My absolute fave Drarry fic - Being a Veela's Mate by Chereche.
Summary (as per FF.net): Draco comes into his veela nature early when his mate's life is in danger. Will their unique bond be enough to finally bring peace to the wizarding world? AU. Pairings, DM/HP, eventual SS/RM/SB.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5254833/1/Being_a_Veelas_mate

I do read Harry/Luna & Draco/Luna - but I'm a massive slash fan.. does anyone read slash?

xo. Sabi.

Does Blaise/Draco count? I've read one or two of those :P

I read more of Draco/Ginny haha :P

I love the Ron/Draco fan art but. Somehow, I want Tom/Rupert to do a movie, and I'll definitely be the first to watch it. IF they do a slash movie :P

Edited by spiritcrimson - 31 January 2012 at 6:43am

Mione

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
^^Blaise/Draco are awesome as side pairings. I barely read anything other than Harry-centralised stories.

I will admit to reading Draco/Ron - but then again, that included Harry (& Blaise I think, can't remember). & it was Ron-bashing anyway.

I've read Draco/Ginny as a side-pairing - but I had to skip over those scenes. Seriously, I CANNOT stand Ginny. At all. I'm the first to indulge in Ginny-bashing, but I don't mind reading fics where she's a side-character (ie. she's not important to the story), or she's like portrayed as Harry's sister (basically staying away from Drarry at all romantic costs)..

But I can't cope with her being with either Draco or Harry - that's like the biggest deal-breaker for me. I did honestly try to read a Draco/Ginny fic, but they bashed Harry! & I was like, NOOO.

Ask me about Drarry, and I'll link you to hundreds of fics I've read over the past 6-7 months.
I even read Voldemort (Tom)/Harry fics.. they're not that bad, as long as I don't read Draco-bashing.

Anything that has slash & Harry, I read. Literally. Crossovers, threesomes, moresomes... as long as it has slash & Harry. Hehehe.

I'll link you to my faves if ya want. (;

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

^^Blaise/Draco are awesome as side pairings. I barely read anything other than Harry-centralised stories.

I will admit to reading Draco/Ron - but then again, that included Harry (& Blaise I think, can't remember). & it was Ron-bashing anyway.

I've read Draco/Ginny as a side-pairing - but I had to skip over those scenes. Seriously, I CANNOT stand Ginny. At all. I'm the first to indulge in Ginny-bashing, but I don't mind reading fics where she's a side-character (ie. she's not important to the story), or she's like portrayed as Harry's sister (basically staying away from Drarry at all romantic costs)..

But I can't cope with her being with either Draco or Harry - that's like the biggest deal-breaker for me. I did honestly try to read a Draco/Ginny fic, but they bashed Harry! & I was like, NOOO.

Ask me about Drarry, and I'll link you to hundreds of fics I've read over the past 6-7 months.
I even read Voldemort (Tom)/Harry fics.. they're not that bad, as long as I don't read Draco-bashing.

Anything that has slash & Harry, I read. Literally. Crossovers, threesomes, moresomes... as long as it has slash & Harry. Hehehe.

I'll link you to my faves if ya want. (;
Haha I know a lot of people who hate Ginny. I guess I just like her. I ship her with a lot of characters. I can't stand fics where Ron is bashed though. Do you have some Ron/Draco slash links? I don't know..I've seen the fan art on Ron/Draco, and they're hot. 

Do you even read Femslash or only normal slash?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top