Harry Potter

Fanfiction recommendations - Page 9

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If you have read it before then you can read Fallout. I will cehck those OSs in few days. Oss are better to read during weekdays when I have less time but I am want my fix of Dramione.😆 I am addicted to Hawthorne'n'Vine. Man, what a beautiful name for the site and so very apt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mione thumbnail
Fooling Luna Lovegood (Ron-Hermione) :  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2190109/1/Fooling_Luna_Lovegood

It's a one-shot, but exceedingly hilarious. Just read it today :)
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is no one a Drarry fan? :O

#faints

Anyway. My absolute fave Drarry fic - Being a Veela's Mate by Chereche.
Summary (as per FF.net): Draco comes into his veela nature early when his mate's life is in danger. Will their unique bond be enough to finally bring peace to the wizarding world? AU. Pairings, DM/HP, eventual SS/RM/SB.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5254833/1/Being_a_Veelas_mate

I do read Harry/Luna & Draco/Luna - but I'm a massive slash fan.. does anyone read slash?

xo. Sabi.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

Is no one a Drarry fan? :O

#faints

Anyway. My absolute fave Drarry fic - Being a Veela's Mate by Chereche.
Summary (as per FF.net): Draco comes into his veela nature early when his mate's life is in danger. Will their unique bond be enough to finally bring peace to the wizarding world? AU. Pairings, DM/HP, eventual SS/RM/SB.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5254833/1/Being_a_Veelas_mate

I do read Harry/Luna & Draco/Luna - but I'm a massive slash fan.. does anyone read slash?

xo. Sabi.

Does Blaise/Draco count? I've read one or two of those :P

I read more of Draco/Ginny haha :P

I love the Ron/Draco fan art but. Somehow, I want Tom/Rupert to do a movie, and I'll definitely be the first to watch it. IF they do a slash movie :P
Edited by spiritcrimson - 12 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
^^Blaise/Draco are awesome as side pairings. I barely read anything other than Harry-centralised stories.

I will admit to reading Draco/Ron - but then again, that included Harry (& Blaise I think, can't remember). & it was Ron-bashing anyway.

I've read Draco/Ginny as a side-pairing - but I had to skip over those scenes. Seriously, I CANNOT stand Ginny. At all. I'm the first to indulge in Ginny-bashing, but I don't mind reading fics where she's a side-character (ie. she's not important to the story), or she's like portrayed as Harry's sister (basically staying away from Drarry at all romantic costs)..

But I can't cope with her being with either Draco or Harry - that's like the biggest deal-breaker for me. I did honestly try to read a Draco/Ginny fic, but they bashed Harry! & I was like, NOOO.

Ask me about Drarry, and I'll link you to hundreds of fics I've read over the past 6-7 months.
I even read Voldemort (Tom)/Harry fics.. they're not that bad, as long as I don't read Draco-bashing.

Anything that has slash & Harry, I read. Literally. Crossovers, threesomes, moresomes... as long as it has slash & Harry. Hehehe.

I'll link you to my faves if ya want. (;
spiritcrimson thumbnail

^^Blaise/Draco are awesome as side pairings. I barely read anything other than Harry-centralised stories.

I will admit to reading Draco/Ron - but then again, that included Harry (& Blaise I think, can't remember). & it was Ron-bashing anyway.

I've read Draco/Ginny as a side-pairing - but I had to skip over those scenes. Seriously, I CANNOT stand Ginny. At all. I'm the first to indulge in Ginny-bashing, but I don't mind reading fics where she's a side-character (ie. she's not important to the story), or she's like portrayed as Harry's sister (basically staying away from Drarry at all romantic costs)..

But I can't cope with her being with either Draco or Harry - that's like the biggest deal-breaker for me. I did honestly try to read a Draco/Ginny fic, but they bashed Harry! & I was like, NOOO.

Ask me about Drarry, and I'll link you to hundreds of fics I've read over the past 6-7 months.
I even read Voldemort (Tom)/Harry fics.. they're not that bad, as long as I don't read Draco-bashing.

Anything that has slash & Harry, I read. Literally. Crossovers, threesomes, moresomes... as long as it has slash & Harry. Hehehe.

I'll link you to my faves if ya want. (;

Haha I know a lot of people who hate Ginny. I guess I just like her. I ship her with a lot of characters. I can't stand fics where Ron is bashed though. Do you have some Ron/Draco slash links? I don't know..I've seen the fan art on Ron/Draco, and they're hot. 

Do you even read Femslash or only normal slash?
sabihaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Haha I know a lot of people who hate Ginny. I guess I just like her. I ship her with a lot of characters. I can't stand fics where Ron is bashed though. Do you have some Ron/Draco slash links? I don't know..I've seen the fan art on Ron/Draco, and they're hot. 

Do you even read Femslash or only normal slash?

I've seen a couple of Ron/Draco - I'll look for 'em now. (:
I've read so many Weasley/Ron-bashing fics, it's insane. But I still love the Weasley's. Sometimes bashing just suits the fic, and other times it becomes outrageous and unbelievable.

I read Femslash, but not on HP. When there's hot guys who you can have shacked up together, why bother with the women? (; LOL.
That being said, I have read Luna/Ginny femslash.. and it was fairly interesting. I've also read Luna/Hermione (with Harry mixed in somewhere).

Do you read threesomes/moresomes? If so, any good ones?

& do you read Harry-centric fics? Any good slash ones? I need new ones.. hehe.
spiritcrimson thumbnail

I've seen a couple of Ron/Draco - I'll look for 'em now. (:
I've read so many Weasley/Ron-bashing fics, it's insane. But I still love the Weasley's. Sometimes bashing just suits the fic, and other times it becomes outrageous and unbelievable.

I read Femslash, but not on HP. When there's hot guys who you can have shacked up together, why bother with the women? (; LOL.
That being said, I have read Luna/Ginny femslash.. and it was fairly interesting. I've also read Luna/Hermione (with Harry mixed in somewhere).

Do you read threesomes/moresomes? If so, any good ones?

& do you read Harry-centric fics? Any good slash ones? I need new ones.. hehe.

I can't stand terrible bashing. There's some fics where people make Ron physically abuse Hermione so Hermione can leave him and go to whoever the hell people ship her with.
It's disgusting.

Haha I'm not a slash reader. But the fan art intrigues me. Especially Slash involving Draco. Well, Tom is gorgeous, who can help it?

I don't read threesomes, and if I have, it has almost always included Ginny. So yeah, if I do find Harry-centric ones, I'll tell you.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The Diaries of the Other Lily Potter

The life of Lily Potter as she stands up to the Wizarding world, as a model against the discrimination that now destroys what is left of the world after the Final Battle. As prejudice, colors the lives of those who still live in it…
Complete - Harry Potter
Fiction Rated: T
English - Tragedy
Chapters: 1 - Words: 2671
Lead Pairing: Lily and Scorpius