Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

R is good for bacha log kya? πŸ˜†

Not sure πŸ˜† Actually no R is not good for baccha log. Though I wonder why it's rated R since obviously it doesn't have 'that' sort of content.πŸ˜†
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: utfracks

Not sure πŸ˜† Actually no R is not good for baccha log. Though I wonder why it's rated R since obviously it doesn't have 'that' sort of content.πŸ˜†

It's fully decent and clean? Then I'll add it. There's this awesome Dramione fic, but it's M. =(
spiritcrimson thumbnail

It's fully decent and clean? Then I'll add it. There's this awesome Dramione fic, but it's M. =(

well see usually R-rated movies are not meant for children below 16. πŸ˜† Well can't say completely cause I haven't finished reading the whole thing. But you know, maybe the lingo, and stuff may make it R.

Ahem, M stands for what?  Well I have to admit, i've heard people talking of some really good D/Hr fanfics, sadly it's D/Hr and I won't enjoy reading it🀣

Originally posted by: utfracks

well see usually R-rated movies are not meant for children below 16. πŸ˜† Well can't say completely cause I haven't finished reading the whole thing. But you know, maybe the lingo, and stuff may make it R.

Ahem, M stands for what?  Well I have to admit, i've heard people talking of some really good D/Hr fanfics, sadly it's D/Hr and I won't enjoy reading it🀣

M is equivalent to R. It means MATURE CONTENT. πŸ˜† My fave Dramione fanfic, Broken is M. I don't remember any sexual content in it though. Might as well post it. 🀣 I'll edit yours. :D
spiritcrimson thumbnail

M is equivalent to R. It means MATURE CONTENT. πŸ˜† My fave Dramione fanfic, Broken is M. I don't remember any sexual content in it though. Might as well post it. 🀣 I'll edit yours. :D

Oh Okay! 🀣 You know I have this good ff concept in my head for R/Hr, I'm just wondering how to pen it down!
spiritcrimson thumbnail

put it up =)

What put it up? I don't even know how or where to start. I just know it's 3 years after the battle of hogwarts πŸ˜†
I meant I put up the fanfic you recommended πŸ˜† I am going to put up my fave RLNT and Dramione stuff too. And the emo Fred and George stuff!
spiritcrimson thumbnail

I meant I put up the fanfic you recommended πŸ˜† I am going to put up my fave RLNT and Dramione stuff too. And the emo Fred and George stuff!

Nidz if you by chance ever happen to find some on Ron Hermione, (which I know won't happen🀣) please do put them up too πŸ˜†
I might find, but I wont read, so how can I suggest? πŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail

I might find, but I wont read, so how can I suggest? πŸ˜†

Then go according to reviews πŸ˜†