Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Raichu-

Hi :)

Well I'm still reading prior incantatem (chapter 50).
It's just awesome !!

Anyway I see that Sirius has a huge fandom so i thought of recommanding an FF in which he's somehow the main character. It takes place during HP5. We get to Know more about his family and his childhood house. But its mainly a very funny FF telling how all characters (Harry, Hermione, the Weasleys, Sirius, Remus, Tonk, Snape, MacGonagall) lived at Grimmauld place.

But its in french !! But I guess there should be an english version.
Anyway if you understand french, then read it !

The name is Grimmauld Place !

there are a lot of fanfics by the name grimmauld place...can you provide the link, in english?
do you know of any other realy good FF on sirius! i am dying to read one from his point of view, but every one i start i get bored and dissappointed with the way its been written..
any suggestions?

ps- priori incantatem is the best FF of jilly<3
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -GredForge-

there are a lot of fanfics by the name grimmauld place...can you provide the link, in english?
do you know of any other realy good FF on sirius! i am dying to read one from his point of view, but every one i start i get bored and dissappointed with the way its been written..
any suggestions?

when u open it they will give u a choice for translation. for me they did. i read three parts in english. 
BTW i will go for The Life and Times. 
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GredForge-

any suggestions?

Unfortunately I did not an english version of that FF :/

Otherwise just like you I don't any really good FF on Sirius Black or on the Marauders ! I'm still looking
for it.

Ps : I like Priori Incantatem because it's not only on James and Lilly but also on the Marauders, the Longbottoms. The characterization of Peter and Petunia (characters I hate the most after Bellatrix) is very different and amazing in fact!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5486126

great story. fred and george after the trio ran away till the message.
swathy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best Reading the Books Fic

Its about how harry and friends even Snape, Draco, Sirius Read Books and Created a Different World
I highly Recommend this fic :)

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi all,
i had read this story earlier but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the story...if someone knows this story or has the name of it please please please tell me ðŸ˜³

It goes like, Harry has disappeared and Dumbledore and others have a doubt that he might have time travelled. so Ron and Hermione are immersed into the research. there they hear the name of the fifth founder who was really interested in to time travel and had done a lot of research. 

they search about him in hope that he might have discovered something. they find a memory in ministry store about him and when they watch  they find out that the founder is none other than Harry himself...  
Edited by pari0706 - 10 years ago
Direwolves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Has anyone here read My Immortal by Tara Gilesbie? 
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MugwumpPatronus

Has anyone here read My Immortal by Tara Gilesbie? 

Yes. Unfortunately.

😳
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
Direwolves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Labyrinth..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes. Unfortunately.</font>

😳

I have company! Well that's the first fanfiction I read... glad to know that somebody else's brain cells have also decreased..
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MugwumpPatronus

I have company! Well that's the first fanfiction I read... glad to know that somebody else's brain cells have also decreased..

The first fanfiction you've read? Seriously? 

Oh, you poor soul.

Did you read the whole thing? Because there is no better way to effectively decrease brain cells than reading it all in one go.

You don't even have any intelligent thought left after it.