Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Sushita in South Africa...All discns/links here ONLY (Page 6)

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So Sushita at SA, I was waiting for this since when...
Hope they both have great time there and a successful show, away from hectic schedule...and their smiles say it all Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanasuanlunza

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by ameetasingh4

Hi all, will be attending the show tomorrow night in Durban. There is so much excitement. Sushita's posters are on lamp posts all over the city advertising the show. They are appearing at a local shopping centre tomorrow mid morning to meet fans.
Tonight they were at the Moses Mahbida Stadium ( the world cup stadium) taking in the sights for a little while. They said that they loved Durban in an interview in the local newspaper. Can't wait to see them at the show. They are the best!!
pleeese give us all update ameeta.u r going shopping centre?pleese tell us

Will try my best to meet them at some point as they will be going to various places sight seeing. On radio they were very pleasant and down to earth and are they are very  accomodating to all fans who meet them.
Will definitely keep you all updated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyazshootingstar27bhallaroxsuanlunza

tuh1 Goldie
tuh1
tuh1

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poas

Hi all, will be attending the show tomorrow night in Durban. There is so much excitement. Sushita's posters are on lamp posts all over the city advertising the show. They are appearing at a local shopping centre tomorrow mid morning to meet fans.
Tonight they were at the Moses Mahbida Stadium ( the world cup stadium) taking in the sights for a little while. They said that they loved Durban in an interview in the local newspaper. Can't wait to see them at the show. They are the best!!
pleeese give us all update ameeta.u r going shopping centre?pleese tell us

Will try my best to meet them at some point as they will be going to various places sight seeing. On radio they were very pleasant and down to earth and are they are very  accomodating to all fans who meet them.
Will definitely keep you all updated.

thank u thank u so muchhh hope u get a chance to meet dem.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaTanyazbhallaroxlunza

neha851996 Groupbie
neha851996
neha851996

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by neha851996

aaaHeart

dey both r lukin sooo cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i juz luv their style statement...Thumbs Up

lukin damn...gudSmile

@bold...agree with you 100%, Neha. I wrote my post before reading any other post, and am amazed and happy to see that so many other members feel just as I do. We all think Sushant and Ankita look sooo  cute!!!!!!!!

I, like you Neha, also LOVE thier sense of fashion. I love Ankita's coat and Sushant looks so HOT, (and yet so cool), in the long sleeve sport type jersey he's wearing. So comfortable for travelling yet so stylish!!! The long sleeve is versatile, roll it up when  a little warm, and sleeve can be rolled down when he feels a litte cool ( they arrived at night). Very sensible and stylish. That's my Sushant and Ankita!!!!
Ankita was wearing very little, if any make-up, yet she looked so beautiful!!!!!!  She is a gorgeous looking young lady!!! No wonder Sushant fell in love with her ( among other reasons ofcourse)!!

totallyyy agreee uSmile

dey both hav a gud sence of dressin...Thumbs Up

sush s lukin damn coolWink
n anki luks gorgeous...as alwyz...Smile

i hope dey njoy theirselves in SA...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallaroxsuanlunza

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Hey Ameeta .. thanx !!! Plz .. give us more tid bits whenever u can !!!
what else did they say in the newspaper interview ?...

and I didnt know there would be promotions n' excitement and all ..
Lol .. I thought it would be a small-scale event ...
I had no idea Indians in SA knew them...

Hi Lunza

We were the largest group of Indians outside of India brought here by the British to settle in SA in 1860.
Durban has the most number of Indians in SA. If you walk in the city, you would think you were in India because Indians are everywhere. That is why all the stars who come here are comfortable in Durban.

Pavitra Rishta is very popular here and Sushant & Ankita have a huge fan following. They also said in the interview that they would love to come back for a longer time. They toured some places today and said that they loved our beaches. We went walking on the beach today in the hope of meeting them. Missed them by 20 mins. However we saw many Indians (from India) walking on the promenade so I'm sure they were members of the show.
We all also loved them in Jhalak dik laja and Sushant was outstanding. I'm sure we would see them dazzling us tomorrow. Normally these shows are sold out so there would be crowds of people in the audience. Will let you all know about the show on Sunday as you are three & a half hours ahead of us & the shows finish around midnight here. I think Sushant & Ankita have a global fan following as they are the greatest!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

0594citrusyTanyazshootingstar27bhallaroxlunzabonnefillesuanLovePRSohamnikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@ ameeta .. oops.. I made a boo-boo .. lol ..
Thanx for all the info !!!! And I hope you get to meet them !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanabhallarox

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info Ameeta ... keep us in touch with what is going on in SA ...
I am so happy for Sushant and Ankita ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanabhallaroxlunza

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lunza

Hey Ameeta .. thanx !!! Plz .. give us more tid bits whenever u can !!!
what else did they say in the newspaper interview ?...

and I didnt know there would be promotions n' excitement and all ..
Lol .. I thought it would be a small-scale event ...
I had no idea Indians in SA knew them...

Hi Lunza

We were the largest group of Indians outside of India brought here by the British to settle in SA in 1860.
Durban has the most number of Indians in SA. If you walk in the city, you would think you were in India because Indians are everywhere. That is why all the stars who come here are comfortable in Durban.

Pavitra Rishta is very popular here and Sushant & Ankita have a huge fan following. They also said in the interview that they would love to come back for a longer time. They toured some places today and said that they loved our beaches. We went walking on the beach today in the hope of meeting them. Missed them by 20 mins. However we saw many Indians (from India) walking on the promenade so I'm sure they were members of the show.
We all also loved them in Jhalak dik laja and Sushant was outstanding. I'm sure we would see them dazzling us tomorrow. Normally these shows are sold out so there would be crowds of people in the audience. Will let you all know about the show on Sunday as you are three & a half hours ahead of us & the shows finish around midnight here. I think Sushant & Ankita have a global fan following as they are the greatest!!

Hi Ameeta,
@bold...that is so true. Here in Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies), we get ZEE TV on cable,so Sushant and Ankita are also loved alot here. About 48% of our population is of East Indian descent (the Indians were brought to the West Indies around 1847 as indentured labourers to work on the sugar plantations after the abolition of slavery). So Indian (country) citizens would also feel at home here in Trinidad. There are many mandirs and mosques here, sometimes side by side with churches. If Sushant and Ankita ever visited Trinidad, they would be warmly welcomed and greatly loved!

All the best to Sushant and Ankita for their SA visit!! Have a great performance, get some rest, some privacy, and I hope you get to see a bit of SA!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanabhallarox

Go to top