Pavitra Rishta

Sushita in South Africa...All discns/links here ONLY (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 36

ameetasingh4

ameetasingh4

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi all, will be attending the show tomorrow night in Durban. There is so much excitement. Sushita's posters are on lamp posts all over the city advertising the show. They are appearing at a local shopping centre tomorrow mid morning to meet fans.
Tonight they were at the Moses Mahbida Stadium ( the world cup stadium) taking in the sights for a little while. They said that they loved Durban in an interview in the local newspaper. Can't wait to see them at the show. They are the best!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyshootingstar27suanLovePRSohamlunzanikitagmc-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita in South Africa...All discns/links here ONLY (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

Hi all, will be attending the show tomorrow night in Durban. There is so much excitement. Sushita's posters are on lamp posts all over the city advertising the show. They are appearing at a local shopping centre tomorrow mid morning to meet fans.
Tonight they were at the Moses Mahbida Stadium ( the world cup stadium) taking in the sights for a little while. They said that they loved Durban in an interview in the local newspaper. Can't wait to see them at the show. They are the best!!
hey thats greatBig smile
please keep us updated about the happenings theirBig smile

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Originally posted by Ankifan

Rachu come to ccc, v may get warning for this.OuchUnhappy
I know we cant talk anything other than PR... But we were still talking about Guggu itself LOL
Lets notOuch.. I feel scared to post in the forum these days.Ouch

All the best to sushita.. Let their show go on very well.. Thumbs Up
SA is a nice place it seems, my neighbour was posted their from OracleLOL
All his pics with wild animalsLOL reply in ccc.. 

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by tuh1

thanxxx for sharing both r looking great nd de r also looking very happy no jetlag ...hogi bhi kaise jab sath aise companion  hoWink
tuhina u r rite if someone accompaneid by someone spWink and there is no ekta owoDay Dreaming itni achi mousam all r so rooomantic . i want to request ekta to add sm scene frm real romance of SA in pr
well said poppy..Big smilesab sush k dog k bare mein baat kar rahe hain bt as per as i know anki too has a doggy in one of her interview she mentioned to spend time wid her doggy...are yar dog ki chodo talk abt sushita in SA de r looking so happy to b dere may b coz humlogo ki tarah de r also aware of da fact k SA mein EKTA maa ki saya nehi hai...Big smile

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

pleeese give us all update ameeta.u r going shopping centre?pleese tell us

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Hey Ameeta lucky girl... Enjoy a lot.. Nice to know Sushita is getting so much of publicity... Embarrassed
Please please keep us updated... Embarrassed

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Rachu come to ccc, v may get warning for this.OuchUnhappy
I know we cant talk anything other than PR... But we were still talking about Guggu itself LOL
Lets notOuch.. I feel scared to post in the forum these days.Ouch

All the best to sushita.. Let their show go on very well.. Thumbs Up
SA is a nice place it seems, my neighbour was posted their from OracleLOL
All his pics with wild animalsLOL reply in ccc.. 
Yes Divya even me too scared.. Dont know what is right and what is wrong to post Confused
Yes yes All the best to Sushita... Let them enjoy a lot and get a lot of success Embarrassed
Even I had the same pics in my mind when I heard about SA Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey Ameeta .. thanx !!! Plz .. give us more tid bits whenever u can !!!
what else did they say in the newspaper interview ?...

and I didnt know there would be promotions n' excitement and all ..
Lol .. I thought it would be a small-scale event ...
I had no idea Indians in SA knew them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4

Post Reply New Post

Go to top