Pavitra Rishta

Sushita in South Africa...All discns/links here ONLY (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 3 Page 36

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Oh how bright are those smiles? almost like a Goood Morning! LOL Both are looking cute!

Was about to say the same thing.Wink
Jizz u r a copy catLOL I'll post my line too.
- The brightest n cutest smiles to lift up ur day anytime. Love them both
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita in South Africa...All discns/links here ONLY (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
A Very big Thank You for posting this picture and article of Sushant and Ankita's arrival in South Africa. They looks so cute, so natural, and so much in love. Day Dreaming  Just love them. That little boy is so lucky!!!  I hope their performance in South Africa is as amazing and magical as they usually are!!!!!

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
wow both look very good and very happy too..Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suan-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha851996

aaaHeart

dey both r lukin sooo cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i juz luv their style statement...Thumbs Up

lukin damn...gudSmile

@bold...agree with you 100%, Neha. I wrote my post before reading any other post, and am amazed and happy to see that so many other members feel just as I do. We all think Sushant and Ankita look sooo  cute!!!!!!!!

I, like you Neha, also LOVE thier sense of fashion. I love Ankita's coat and Sushant looks so HOT, (and yet so cool), in the long sleeve sport type jersey he's wearing. So comfortable for travelling yet so stylish!!! The long sleeve is versatile, roll it up when  a little warm, and sleeve can be rolled down when he feels a litte cool ( they arrived at night). Very sensible and stylish. That's my Sushant and Ankita!!!!
Ankita was wearing very little, if any make-up, yet she looked so beautiful!!!!!!  She is a gorgeous looking young lady!!! No wonder Sushant fell in love with her ( among other reasons ofcourse)!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha851996ameetasingh4dhahilunza-sylph-

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
thanxxx for sharing both r looking great nd de r also looking very happy no jetlag ...hogi bhi kaise jab sath aise companion  hoWink

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
The both look great and so happy ..Their smiles  are like sunshine in this picture ...Smile
thanks a lot for posting ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2011 at 7:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaarchanamanavswtbabysuan

Pinky1975

Groupbie

Pinky1975

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
SUSHANT AND ANKITA'S INTERVIEW TO LOTUS FM JOHANNESBERG SA..YESTERDAY EVENING---WRITTEN UPDATE GUYS.

"Would url ever consider entering bollywood?" Sush: yes but nt nw bcoz I have comitments with Balaji at the moment. Anki: yes but only after PVR. " How mu...ch longer will PVR last?" Sush n Anki: PVR will still b broadcasted 4 a long long tym!" :) "Sushant what msg do u wish 2 portray 2 ur audience?" Sush: Unconditional love, that is what I try 2 instill in my audience. "We all knw that Anki's nickname 4 u is gugu bt wat do u call her?" Sush: I call her gugu also. Anki said even Sush's dogs name is gugu! Lol! "Sushant what do u prefer more dancing or acting?" Sush: dancing.

CREDIT GOES TO AKSHNEE GAJOO FROM SA CATCH LOTUS FM LIVE AT http://encryptant.antfarm.co.z?a/fifa/default.aspx?id=19See More
By: Rajay Shaw

I got this Sushant's and Ankita's interview  to FM Johannseberg SA posted on Ankita's FB.

Credit goes Ankita's FB.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4Tanyazshootingstar27bonnefillesuanlunza.Mandy.nikitagmc-sylph-

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey thnx .. uh .. i thought anki's nickname was minty ...
And sushant has a dog ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top