Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Two guys Sunil and Garav are dinking and cracking jokes. Sunil's wife gets annoyed that its so late in the night almost 2 and tells him that to stop drinking . Garav tries to calm her which makes her more angry and she tells her husband not to bring strangers to the house just to be able to drink. Garav decides to leave but he is too drunk so Sunil offers to go out to leave him. When they are waiting for the elevator they hear noises in the house next to Sunil. Garav wants to go find out as it looks like some one is in trouble but Sunil tells him not to worry. Right then they hear a scream and then it become quiet. Garav tells Sunil that something happens and they knock on the door. Neighbours who have heard the scream all come running and as the door is not opening they break it down to see a lady lying dead .

Ajatshatru, Pratap and Tejali come to the house and ask what took place. Garav says that they were waiting for the elevator and they heard a lady telling someone to leave her and the male voice saying he is going to kill her. Then they heard the scream and when they were trying to open the door the nrighbours came and they all saw the dead body. Ajatshatru asks Pratap to see if there is an alternate exit to the flat and Pratap searches but comes back saying the only way to exit the place is through the front door. Pratap stands next to Sunil and smells the alcohol and tells him that he is drunk. sunil's wife says that he has had a bottle and hence is not in his senses and she is not sure how he can make sense of what happened .Another neighbour says he thinks that Sunil and Garav helped the killer to escape . He says when the neighbours reached there these two were at the door but it could be the criminal came out that way and they let him escape. The watchman too comes there and says that he does not believe that Garav and Sunil are saying the truth. He says he has been on duty since 11 and no one has come or gone out so they may have a hand in it. Pratap asks all the neighbours except Sunila nd Garav to go back to their places.

Ajatshatru and Tejali go to the bedroom and see a lot of toys and understands that there is akid living there. One of the neighbours Mr Malhotra tells Pratap that he knows Karthika the person who was killed. He says he wants to help. Ajatshatru asks him if Karthika had a kid. Malhotra says that Karthika has a daughter Annie. As Karthika works late Annie stays with them. Ajatshatru asks Tejali to find out from Annie if she knows anything. Meantime Sunil tells Garav that why are they there and that they have nothing ot do with this so they should leave. Sunil's wife says that as he has now brought this problem onto himself he now will be quetioned till the real person is found.

Tejali asks Annie as to whether anyone was to meet her mother. Annie says that her mother was to meet her father. Mrs Malhotra says Annie that isnot possible and Annie is not able to understand and mrs malhotra takes her to sleep. Tejali asks Mr Malhotra as to why his wife said that. MrMalhotra says that Karthika is divorced and after her divorce she has never met her husband as she does not know where he is.

In the CID Bureau Pratap gets the forensic reports where he says that Karthika was murdered with the help of a knife which was 6-7 inches long. He says the interesting fact is that she was killed as per the report between 10:30 and 11:00 PM. Ajatshatru says this is a case where the person dies first and then the murder. Ashwini who is there says that it could be that Garav and Sunil were lying. They could have committed the murder at 10:30 and then done the drama at 2 to make it looks like they had nohitng to do with it. Pratap agrees as Sunil's flat is next to Karthika's

Pratap and Tejali go over to Sunil's place. Sunil tells them that he met Garav after long so they came home after work at 9:30 and started drinking. Initally he says he never went out after that till2 :15 but then later after his wife says he went out he says he did go out at 10:15 to get cigarettes. He says when they got out of their building Garav said he had a headache so Sunil left him down there for 15 mins while he went to get the cigarettes. Tejali says that Garav could have committed the crime during that time. They ask Sunil for Garav's address and go to Malad to Garav's place.Garav tells them that Sunil is lying as he was the one with the headache and he was the one who sat down the colony while he went to get the cigarettes. They ask Garav to come with them and tell the same thing in front of Sunil

Pratap, Tejali, Sunil and Garav are standing down Sunil's building. Garav repeats what he said and Sunil agrees that he was the one who stayed behind and he sat inthe bench. Pratap asks if he saw anyone but Sunil says no. Pratap asks the watchman if he was there till 11:00 the previous night and he says yes. He asks if he saw Sunil sitting down there in the bench. The watchman says he did ssee Sunil sit there for somtime and then get up and go somewhere for 10-15 minutes and return and sit down back on the bench. Sunil has a guilty look.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB 9th JAN Invisible Killer Part 1" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
In the preview we see Abhi back and there is Kushal too. So Akshay and Jasmine are not there this series too Embarrassed

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
good story again. i suspect that malhotra.

is akshay bumped off? this time tejali is there. i remembered shakstar. who is that new girl? i don't like her.

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I'll read the update and post my comments later! I didn't watch the show!! Cry

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Anju that girl is not new . she is inspector Ashwini who when she came Akshay flirted with LOL LOL Ashwini is not bad a million times better than priyanka.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Belle1989

I'll read the update and post my comments later! I didn't watch the show!! Cry

Natasha no problems , The starting has been good now adays the standard of the stories has improved termendouslyClap

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

The starting has been good now adays the standard of the stories has improved termendouslyClap

i agree. there was a time when i was kind of bored of the show and stopped watching it. nowadays i am hooked again.

what akshay flirted with this oneDead? i don't like this one, priyanka and that guy. i think his name is abhimanyu.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I dislike basically cannot stand Abhi and Priyanka. But this one is ok she is the last on the list but she is better than Priyanka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top