Rajeev Masand: No One Wants to Act Opposite her! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe because you cant take it that members are right and you are wrong! At least some members have himmat to believe stuff you people just cry and wimp just because ur favourite gets bashed ainvayi big deal and look you cant even get ur own words always copyrighting what I say wow! Plagrisim as usual nothing new!🤪
oh my god!! you make least sense to me! now that you have nothing to say, you talk about plagiarism...seriosuly...wow!!! and lol I didn't copyright anything!
lol cry? who cried? I am sure you must be a cry baby to think I cried...my tears aren't that priceless!!
and it was as usual you who started this believe what you want...neither did I directly quoted anyone nor I said "hey! you are wrong...you know nothing"...I simply meantit's not necessary that all famous actors are gays and all famous actresses back-stabbed others to build their careers but you had to jump on me...believe what you want!! I never said change your opinion!!
Originally posted by ruky786

If she backstabbed it must be true and again..."some" and I QUOTE "some" members should learn to "READ" more often because THEIR PRECIOUS FAVOURITE CELEBRITY has their "BAD SIDE" but ah well I cant explain since they might jump on me as I have had history with them before but meh whatever😆

Nice to see you back in shape ruky...lage raho😆