kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya's papa look so young, sometimes he looks younger than both Priya and Ram lol... Priya jab unhe papa bolti hai toh bahut ajeeb lagtaa hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I know, remember at the beginning stages of the serial he used to have white hairs in his sideburns now they are non existent 😆
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pudding1

LOL I know, remember at the beginning stages of the serial he used to have white hairs in his sideburns now they are non existent 😆

Yeah , that's because Shipra applied the hair dye on his hair during the Ayesha-Ram engagement track ! 😆 😆😆

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looks weird when shipra calls him Janu 😆
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Yeah , that's because Shipra applied the hair dye on his hair during the Ayesha-Ram engagement track ! 😆 😆😆

LOL I meant in the first few episodes his hair had white in it ðŸ˜†
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Sudhir does look young...These days 40's and 50's are no longer considered old anymore and sometimes look  so good that they are considered the siblings of  their children. Demi Moore looks so young and personally feel that she looks better than her daughter.   hair dyes and makeup tricks make older people  look younger...Sudhir in real life must be of the same age as Priya and Ram.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pudding1

LOL I meant in the first few episodes his hair had white in it ðŸ˜†

lol yeah I know that , I meant to say they are non existent now because Shipra applied the hair dye ! 😆😆

Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Sudhir does look young...These days 40's and 50's are no longer considered old anymore and sometimes look  so good that they are considered the siblings of  their children. Demi Moore looks so young and personally feel that she looks better than her daughter.   hair dyes and makeup tricks make older people  look younger...Sudhir in real life must be of the same age as Priya and Ram.

He is a very good actor as well, surely films will be offered to him.    He's a wee bit short otherwise he has a good dialogue delivery, good voice, expressions are wonderful.    Yeah, if anyone noticed, during both the long dialogue deliveries from priya there was no touching from either side as a father daughter normally is depicted.    The 1st time I noticed was when he was handing over all the things he had accummulated over the years for her shaadi and the 2nd time during the tilak.     There is no touch talk at all... I guess they both must feel awkward in reality to do it and must have mentioned to the producers... my over active imagination running now😆
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koyal

He is a very good actor as well, surely films will be offered to him.    He's a wee bit short otherwise he has a good dialogue delivery, good voice, expressions are wonderful.    Yeah, if anyone noticed, during both the long dialogue deliveries from priya there was no touching from either side as a father daughter normally is depicted.    The 1st time I noticed was when he was handing over all the things he had accummulated over the years for her shaadi and the 2nd time during the tilak.     There is no touch talk at all... I guess they both must feel awkward in reality to do it and must have mentioned to the producers... my over active imagination running now😆

Good observation! Maybe he was a failure as a father in providing for his family but he loves his family very much...Like the closeness of Priya and Dad in reel life...The camarderie btwn him and Shipra is also good. The way he indulges her silliness and her childish behaviour...Family time in Sharma family is great!...Agree abt the  lack of physical touch btwn father and daughter in the show...Could be also because  some daughters when they grow up don't get too close to their Dads.
i don't think it's your imagination running away but that might be the reality.

Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea he luks very young.. and its really funny when shipra calls him janu... thank god ram hasn't called him "papa"... yet... never know in future... ðŸ¤£