AnYa, AnYa, and more AnYa - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

@topicmaker...why the hell r u apologizing abt ur post for being long

i wanted to read more yaar

ur descriptions r like the picyure of my heart

what u write is exactly what i feel after watching the anya scenes but i m not that gud with words so cant express my reactions the way u do

and mk ur posts bigger after anya scenes

coz i m a sucker of ur writing

so plzz dont stop writing ever...

Everyone has covered most of it, so I don't have much to add. Just before I head to my meeting room (probably won't get out till 5) I had to post this...
  • Did Navya run into Anant's arms ????  - I had missed it when I was watching in mute and then when I watched it on TV, I was taken by surprise. She manages to surprise us at the most unexpected times. Keep going Navya!!!!! We love you for this :)
  • Anantji turned out to be very smart (the way he took the card from Navya's hand). Wah!!!! First you lure your GF with your charms and then when she is totally lost in you, take away the card, oh so slowly without she even realizing!!! I also loved Navya's reaction after that ..."what just happened?"
  • Meeta is turning paranoid...she needs to slow down a bit IMO. She is not going to find anything in Navya's computer. The only place she can get anything is her cell phone with the number of calls to Anant. So my advice to Navya, please change Anant's name to something else and if you need suggestions, please visit this forum and you will get ton of ideas.
That's it from me. I won't get to watch today's episode until evening, so hopefully nothing catastophic happens.

P.S: Did I see another Shilpa in this forum???
Originally posted by ashakd

Hi tanu, just an awesome post as usual, with so much gushing and drooling today, 😳 , just fell in love with anya love story all over again..Just when you think these two can't get any more adorable they prove you wrong..😳
* Yeah finally got to see the much awaited the scene, and haan it is the waist πŸ˜‰, well cleared the air for many of us. It did, wished the camera angle was different though..Shaheer's back was once again blocking my view..πŸ˜†
* Checked shirt did rock, see the cv;s read our posts. Now onwards checked shirts whenever there is bekabooo...thats my next demand. LOL I think CVs totally visit the forums..Navya's new bag, Anant's checked shirts..All our demands are being met once by one..
* i still stand by the 3 yr old running behind a cat, but with some correction, 19 yr old chicken running behind an idiot πŸ˜ƒ 
* meeta worried me just a little bit today, but that will be taken care of with in a week.
* loved u r poem, πŸ‘ wish it was more than a line😊 I am hopeless at poems..Used to dread the poetry unit in English class back at school..Ek line kaise rhyme kar gaya mujhe khud bhi patah nahin..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

shall add on tommorow or later, just cannot stay up any more...No problem..

Thanks for the reply Asha..πŸ€—

Originally posted by asmmik

Thanks for the fantastic update!!
What a treat it was for us today, loved every moment of ANYA together.

Thanks for the wonderful reply dear..😊

Originally posted by Aanchal15

Awesomely, Anyalicious post, Tanu...❀️
The mystery of the gift , finally revealed, n thank heavens the patient wait, paid off, ...an  aesthetic gift, from our Prince charming...πŸ€—
Loved Anant's expressions when Navya was in awe, after she saw the gift... (he reminded me of an adorable chihuahua, with his silky hair n popping out eyes) πŸ˜ƒ ROFL Aanchal..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So far we have compared bechara Ah-nant to a chicken and a chihuahua..What janwar is up next? A butterfly perhaps?πŸ˜†
Anant was the perfect lover, coming geared up with all the beverages...n his literary n artistic skills...made me poignant.
Both caring about the other's sentiments... so endearing. Very Very endearing..I was in perpetual "Awww" mode yesterday..Both are complete sweethearts..πŸ€—
Glad to see them both , being so effervescent...
The hug...captivating ,without being indecorous , n that , made me adore it, even more...
Heaved a sigh of relief,so see the (much debated by me, of course ) lift being so immaculate...
Meeta's paranoia is at its, pinnacle. And she will not rest, till she gets to the bottom of all related events...Meeta's paranoia is making me paranoid..
Anant's adamance  regarding the pick up/ drop off , so that they could share some moments together, depicts that ,he is ready to cross the bridge, when the time comes,n, I am glad, that this will make them resilient to face turburlent times ahead.I hope this ziddi streak of him does not vanish in front of the creepy clan..It would be such a pleasant surprise to see Ah-nant standing up for what he believes in infront of his family..😊
Forsee an overcast sky with grey clouds looming over their heads, now that Meeta has seen Navya, emerging from the car (precap ).
@ tanu - loved your poem, should try your hand at writing them , regularly ...Trust me, you don't want to see me write poems..I suck at them..πŸ˜†

Thanks for the reply Aanchal..πŸ€—
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Hi Tanu, anyalicous post !...Hope ur project went well πŸ˜Š..and what an epi as a reward for all that hard work...πŸ˜ƒ ...My project went well..Yeah what a treat of an episode to revive me from my project induced zombi state..πŸ˜ƒ

Anya cubed
The gift was perfect..Delicate, simple, beautiful- just like Navya..😊
Arre koi hai jo tanu ki pasand jannna chahte ho?(I mean all u buouys out there)... No need to read between the lines, read her actual lines  πŸ˜‰ Glad you caught my train of thought Nisha..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Loved ah-nant getting all emoshunal with a hitch in his voice when he hoped that their love would be out in the open one day (the airy hilltop wasnt exposed enough)...I like this version of Anant😳

Like is an understatement IMO..I LOWWEEE this version of Ah-nant from the bottom of my phangirly heart..😳😳Loved how he was wistful one moment, and then hopeful the very next..

And those had to be the biggest pyaalas ever- the ones ahnant lugged the coffee and tea in...I couldnt help laughing when them ...they were the size of flowerpots πŸ˜† ROFL..Bajpayee khandan ka status maintain karna tha na usko..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhagham bhag and hug

The lifting onto the bonnet scene was natural and understated (though it set tens of thousands of navyans' hearts aflutter with IDEASπŸ˜†)...Hmmm if only they shot it from a different angle then there would have atleast 10 topics on that particular scene..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I liked that their hug wasn't unnecessarily passionate...I like the CVs subtlety...I also completely agree with the view posted above that their height difference is perfect for ah-nant to tuck navya under his chin when its a huggy ( but today, thankfully not a buggy ) scene πŸ˜ƒ...Yupp Yupp, a perfect fit or what..Anant dies not need to crouch and Navya does not need to be in her tippy toes..Just PERFECT..

Shaheer's really rocking the scenes⭐️...Soumya more of a gentle billowing , but still... Very Cute both of y'all

Precap
Don't think they'll get caught...IMO, just a CV tactic to frighten impressionable navyansπŸ˜› Hope you are right..😊

"I am so shy, I might just die" (Ohhh dekha, I am poet tooπŸ˜‰) look
Nice description of navya there,Tanu πŸ˜†... Hahaha it was a one time wonder type of thing, but thank you..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Actually your post is filled with many lol moments for me today...thank u!...methinks anya has certainly inspired someone's creativity in a paajitive way...(see how I brought up rama bhabhi's chilling spectre- especially for you dearie... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† ) Always the *caring* sweetheart, aren't you..If I show you examples of my escalant poem writing iskills, then sach me peerablem ho jayegi..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Thanks for the reply Nisha..πŸ˜ƒ
Tanu...i agree wid each ur wrd...yest epi was soo ANYALICIOUS by god...such a beautiful date...& Anant's shayari...haye...so romantic...😍

this boy is driving me crazzy day by day...πŸ€ͺ & m luvin it...😳

the epi was juzz wow...i saw 2-3 tyms...☺️

yeah...the precap was horrible...m tensed too...ab to spying-spying hoga...God...i dun want ne family drama...
Originally posted by supria

Hey Tanu..sorry for the late reply but just was lost in AnYaland...n struggling to comprehend everyday things happening around me in office...just loved ur writeup...n u deserve one big bear hug n lots of πŸ‘ for these abs wonderful lines of urs...I went all "Awww" when Navya was hiding her face like a petulant 5 year old who did not have her way, when Anant was reading her card..Anant knew just what he had to do to get Navya all cheered up..he opened his arms and I thought here comes another awkward hug..Boy, was I proved wrong!! At first Navya started moving towards him slowly with her usual "I am so shy, I might just die" n this last line of urs...i was like ...awww...looks like its not just ananth but even our sweet laadooo who is going the poetic way...u sais it so welll...u must try out writing more such stuff...Awww thanks so much for such sweet words hun..πŸ€—Though I must inform you my poem writing skill are absolutely horrid..You don't want to see me posting poems, trust me..πŸ˜†

well, reading ur update sent me rushing back to YT to catch AnYa's monsoon date yesday...instead of replying...thats the impact!! Well...just love Shaheer n Soumya for making AnYa so real, so lovable, so adorable n so endearing...n i really wish the Cvs dont make them sacrifice all this for family drama! Meeta is getting paranoid... cant blame her...when someone as reserved as Navya n who was so close to her suddenly changes...guess all mothers of teenage girls do something of that sort...but werent we free of the shitsters...that was a bigger bonus apart from the miondblowing Anya moments!!!I know,Meeta is right in her place..After all who knows a child better than her mother..I know AnYa's life cannot be devoid of troubles but I just want them to stay together no matter what..Even when their familes get to know the truth I don't want to go into sacrificing mode and all that..As long as they stay together, facing problems together, I am happy..😊

n i just cant help mentioning how Ananth was worried that if he drops Navya away from home...she wud get drenched, n probabaly fall ill...then...he says " we cant take such a big risk!""...awww...that 'haq' he shows over her...i go crazy...n hope it remains forever n gets stronger by the day...I LOWEED that bit..Poor Anant was horrified at the thought of Navya falling ill and missing college..He can't stay without seeing her everyday, can he?😳

tanu...before i end...missed ur update yesday...wasnt the canteen scene amazing???...their eye-to-eye knok jhok in front of all friends, n ananth trying to spill the beans abt navya...Soumya n Shaheer were too good...n the scenes when she was opening the gift...they realy r two adorable n lovable idiots..I know, the canteen scene was ADORABLE..Loved Anant's "Sorry guyus, main sirf Ma'am ke orders follow karta hoon"πŸ˜†.just like the 3 adorable appy-ritz-navya...hope renukas husband will not create any tension betn these three, esp ritz n navi...I have immense faith in the trust that exists between the trio..If Ritz actually told Navya about her doubts regarding Gautam than IMO Navya would trust Ritz..

Thanks for the reply supria..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by luvarti

@topicmaker...why the hell r u apologizing abt ur post for being long

i wanted to read more yaar

ur descriptions r like the picyure of my heart

what u write is exactly what i feel after watching the anya scenes but i m not that gud with words so cant express my reactions the way u do

and mk ur posts bigger after anya scenes

coz i m a sucker of ur writing

so plzz dont stop writing ever...

Awww thanks for such a sweet reply dear..😊Don't worry whenever there are fabulous AnYa scenes I can't help myself but express my thoughts about every little detail..πŸ˜†And hey maybe you should give making threads a try too..Would love to read your views..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nuttycleo

@ Tanu...brilliant take...

full of AnYa moments...Meeta's paranoia in between some superb AnYa moment...mere mood ka satyanaash!!

I am amazed that lovers still exchange such lurid cards...& well even if they do, they also draw their own caricatures in the cards...!!πŸ€ͺLOL but you have to admit the drawings were so adorable..Especially Anant's drawing of him and navya holding hands and all..So damn cute..πŸ˜›

but its the thought that counts...& Anant was so considerate...after planning for continental...he carried tea/coffee/pepsi in the boot of his car...for just in case??!!! err...did he know that Navya wouldnt like Continental & was stopping in front of the restaurant just for a bit of drama??? if not...how long did he intend to spend with her that he had all those things with him???ohh...well...logic jaaye bhaad mei!  See I switch of the part of my brain responsible for logical thoughts when I sit down to watch Navya and as long as things don't get absurd, I don't notice them..πŸ˜†Like right now, after reading your post, I realized that Anant had no need to carry tea,coffee, and pepsi cause they already had reservations at the restaurant, plus he knew he would only have 2 hours with her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I agree with others who said that the hug was not passionate...bt it was cute...Ditto! I love the innocent chemistry AnYa share..i also liked the symbolism...of Anant opening his arms & letting Navya decide whether she wanted to hug him & how! The way she went...reminded me of an eager puppy..bow..wow wow...jump...into the arms of its beloved owner...huh?no no...i am not belittling her...just saying it was just as cute! What a unique description..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Although I have to agree it matches the essence of the hug very well..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

& btw...the big gift that our spiderman carried to Navya's balcony had just a bracelet???what an idiot...spent so much time in packing it like that!! could have put it in his pocket & climbed a bit more easily!!LOL in mandbuddhi's defence, maybe he just wanted to see Navya's expressions when she opened all the different layers of the packaging..πŸ˜†And remember Ah-nant's spidey powers we all discovered? He did not have any trouble climbing up whatsoever..πŸ˜ƒ

or did i skip a part where they actually showed what the other gift was????!!!Nah no other gift, just the bracelet along with the card..

@Urmi..congrats at bcoming a Goldie!

Thanks for the reply Puja..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by svkworld2

Everyone has covered most of it, so I don't have much to add. Just before I head to my meeting room (probably won't get out till 5) I had to post this...
  • Did Navya run into Anant's arms ????Yes yes she did..Even I thought I was dreaming..The sharmili Navya actually running into Anant's arm and hugging him tightly??What a pleasant shock indeed..πŸ˜†  - I had missed it when I was watching in mute and then when I watched it on TV, I was taken by surprise. She manages to surprise us at the most unexpected times. Keep going Navya!!!!! We love you for this :)
  • Anantji turned out to be very smart (the way he took the card from Navya's hand). Wah!!!! First you lure your GF with your charms and then when she is totally lost in you, take away the card, oh so slowly without she even realizing!!! I also loved Navya's reaction after that ..."what just happened?"Hahaha Anant used his "dazzling Navya" powers yesterday..πŸ˜†
  • Meeta is turning paranoid...she needs to slow down a bit IMO. She is not going to find anything in Navya's computer. The only place she can get anything is her cell phone with the number of calls to Anant. So my advice to Navya, please change Anant's name to something else and if you need suggestions, please visit this forum and you will get ton of ideas.Why on earth did Navya save Anant's name in her mobile?? Everyone knows the trick of saving their BF's name as their friends name..πŸ˜†
That's it from me. I won't get to watch today's episode until evening, so hopefully nothing catastophic happens.

P.S: Did I see another Shilpa in this forum???

Thanks for the reply Shilpa..😊
Hey Tanu..hamne analycious epi ke mazee to le liye..but i am really scared for today. Aaj meeta aur navya ke bich kya hoga?..Meeta ne Anant ko dekha ya nahin? aur agar NAvya ne kuch jhooth bola to Meeta ka shak aur bhi pakka hjayega😲..aur agar nay ne sab sach bol diya to to problem hi problem😲. Navya to dono sur se fasi huii hai.😲..
Oh my ..i just cant stop tihnking...please help ANYA...
@ tanu,...missed being around, after seeing one of the most comfortable hugs between anya, missing all the spicy discussions...😊 . Waise, our man reminding of valentines day was quite a thought na, never heard him ever refer to that day before. Kul ja sim sim, was such a pleasant suprise...πŸ˜ƒ , me went from aweee to wowww, to so cute.

And the hand holding in the car,,,,,,,,,,,my my...reminded me of my own adventures 😳😳. Well tanu, actually driving with one hand is possible, if u  r an expert...😳. How romantic.

actually was hoping for more scenes from sbs, our man never got wet 😭...sad na?

@ urmi.,,,,,dont worry meeta will only blow the whistle, real story will start next week.

Shaheer just tweeted today saying, he has done a cute scene today with bhai and bhabi in the kitchen😑 ...now tell me how cute can that be?
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ashakd

@ tanu,...missed being around, after seeing one of the most comfortable hugs between anya, missing all the spicy discussions...😊 . Waise, our man reminding of valentines day was quite a thought na, never heard him ever refer to that day before. Kul ja sim sim, was such a pleasant suprise...πŸ˜ƒ , me went from aweee to wowww, to so cute.

And the hand holding in the car,,,,,,,,,,,my my...reminded me of my own adventures 😳😳. Well tanu, actually driving with one hand is possible, if u  r an expert...😳. How romantic.

actually was hoping for more scenes from sbs, our man never got wet 😭...sad na?

@ urmi.,,,,,dont worry meeta will only blow the whistle, real story will start next week.

Shaheer just tweeted today saying, he has done a cute scene today with bhai and bhabi...😑 now tell me how cute can that be?
even i was dying to see our Drenched anant.πŸ˜‰.and thanks for relieving me for today.Smile.but i dont want any tension between NAYA..aaj nahi, kal nahi..kabhi nahi.πŸ˜•..(this is my strong emotional bonding with NAYA talkingπŸ˜‰)..kya karu..unko roote dekh, mera dil bhi rone lagta haiCry...
and haan, koi to anant ka kuch karo yaar..wo kab apna dimag our aankhein khol kar sachai degegaAngry..ye rama to use barbaad karke hi dam legi..