AnYa, AnYa, and more AnYa - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@ urmi - congo on our goldie status...
White With Chocolate Brown Chihuahua Dog Portrait
Anant , The Adorable Chi-chi-chi-chi 🀣 huahua !...complete with flyaway hair + eyepopping? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 The resemblance is uncanny Aanchal!🀣
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
@ nisha - Now you know, how that thought made its way into my brain's grey matter .. Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
@ Tanu...brilliant take...

full of AnYa moments...Meeta's paranoia in between some superb AnYa moment...mere mood ka satyanaash!!

I am amazed that lovers still exchange such lurid cards...& well even if they do, they also draw their own caricatures in the cards...!!πŸ€ͺ

but its the thought that counts...& Anant was so considerate...after planning for continental...he carried tea/coffee/pepsi in the boot of his car...for just in case??!!! err...did he know that Navya wouldnt like Continental & was stopping in front of the restaurant just for a bit of drama??? if not...how long did he intend to spend with her that he had all those things with him???ohh...well...logic jaaye bhaad mei!

I agree with others who said that the hug was not passionate...bt it was cute...i also liked the symbolism...of Anant opening his arms & letting Navya decide whether she wanted to hug him & how! The way she went...reminded me of an eager puppy..bow..wow wow...jump...into the arms of its beloved owner...huh?no no...i am not belittling her...just saying it was just as cute!

& btw...the big gift that our spiderman carried to Navya's balcony had just a bracelet???what an idiot...spent so much time in packing it like that!! could have put it in his pocket & climbed a bit more easily!!

or did i skip a part where they actually showed what the other gift was????!!!

@Urmi..congrats at bcoming a Goldie!
@ pooja - Navya as bow,wow puppy ..hilarious,
I admired the way he opened his arms slightly, unlike all those bollywood heroes ...
Spidey presented a befitting gift to his beloved, n just wanted to see the various emotions passing across her face, hence those endless boxes and their wrappings...

Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by navyaalex8

[IMG=http://www.dreamstime.com/white-with-chocolate-brown-chihuahua-dog-portrait-thumb18089194.jpg]White With Chocolate Brown Chihuahua Dog Portrait[/IMG][BR][DIV]Anant , The Adorable Chi-chi-chi-chi [=))]huahua !...complete with flyaway hair + eyepopping?[=))][=))][=))][/DIV][DIV]The resemblance is uncanny Aanchal![=))][/DIV][BR]

can u add golden bikini & chicken wings to it?? To make a perfect picture [;)] ... This is crazy hilarious!
I was just killing my time till 11:30 pm here, to catch navya on tv... What better way than this forum! Btw, congrats Urmi, for golden level of AnYa fever! Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Hey Tanu..sorry for the late reply but just was lost in AnYaland...n struggling to comprehend everyday things happening around me in office...just loved ur writeup...n u deserve one big bear hug n lots of πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for these abs wonderful lines of urs...I went all "Awww" when Navya was hiding her face like a petulant 5 year old who did not have her way, when Anant was reading her card..Anant knew just what he had to do to get Navya all cheered up..he opened his arms and I thought here comes another awkward hug..Boy, was I proved wrong!! At first Navya started moving towards him slowly with her usual "I am so shy, I might just die"
n this last line of urs...i was like ...awww...looks like its not just ananth but even our sweet laadooo who is going the poetic way...u sais it so welll...u must try out writing more such stuff...

well, reading ur update sent me rushing back to YT to catch AnYa's monsoon date yesday...instead of replying...thats the impact!! Well...just love Shaheer n Soumya for making AnYa so real, so lovable, so adorable n so endearing...n i really wish the Cvs dont make them sacrifice all this for family drama! Meeta is getting paranoid... cant blame her...when someone as reserved as Navya n who was so close to her suddenly changes...guess all mothers of teenage girls do something of that sort...but werent we free of the shitsters...that was a bigger bonus apart from the miondblowing Anya moments!!!

n i just cant help mentioning how Ananth was worried that if he drops Navya away from home...she wud get drenched, n probabaly fall ill...then...he says " we cant take such a big risk!""...awww...that 'haq' he shows over her...i go crazy...n hope it remains forever n gets stronger by the day...

tanu...before i end...missed ur update yesday...wasnt the canteen scene amazing???...their eye-to-eye knok jhok in front of all friends, n ananth trying to spill the beans abt navya...Soumya n Shaheer were too good...n the scenes when she was opening the gift...they realy r two adorable n lovable idiots...just like the 3 adorable appy-ritz-navya...hope renukas husband will not create any tension betn these three, esp ritz n navi...
Originally posted by sajni786

Tanuuu...I always read ur snippets...and they are amazing...

But can I be a bit more kiddish than Navya was today and demand a even more better hug???? prity plsss...πŸ€ͺ

Ok let me define the better hug...I think as per the story...CVs are on the right track of going from uncomfortable hug to being more comfortable slowly and thus if we follow the trend...it shud get even more comfortable to a point of being passionate...I mean ...I am not complaining about today's hug...I loved it...infact it had the right amount of comfort...romance topped with innocence as well...just the way it shud have been...

But I guess m craving for a passionate hug and if I be explicit ?.then a hug where Navya will hug Anant with her arms around his neck and not his waist ?..while Anant hands are to be positioned from around her waist going towards her shoulder😍?..

I think when hugs where a gals arms are around the guys neck always comes out looking passionate!!

So wat do u have to say about my proposal???

Btw?..why do I feel like the breaking off that hand holding in the car when Navya receives Renu's call was a signal towards something ?..I wudnt say bad?.but its defo not good either?..!!

I am suspecting trouble from Navya's end but I truly hope that Navya stands strong esp now after assurances that Anant has given her and desire they both have to be together in the future!! 😳

Shilpa...u r back...i just guessed from the blue text...n yes it was u...missed ur pages from the diary...wud u do some...esp for yesdays episode...pages from both their diaries...God knows how long we cud get to see them as happy and as carefree as yesday...for theres a lot lot brewing behind their backs n hope these innocents, esp Ananth will manage to see thru evil n stand for Navya n his love...
Originally posted by spdp

can u add golden bikini & chicken wings to it?? To make a perfect picture πŸ˜‰ ... This is crazy hilarious!
I was just killing my time till 11:30 pm here, to catch navya on tv... What better way than this forum! Btw, congrats Urmi, for golden level of AnYa fever!

Hi πŸ˜Š

Glad to know you've recovered from yesterday...after you "yucked and thooed" on seeing our shagunia...🀣
Originally posted by sajni786

Tanuuu...I always read ur snippets...and they are amazing...

But can I be a bit more kiddish than Navya was today and demand a even more better hug???? prity plsss...πŸ€ͺ

Ok let me define the better hug...I think as per the story...CVs are on the right track of going from uncomfortable hug to being more comfortable slowly and thus if we follow the trend...it shud get even more comfortable to a point of being passionate...I mean ...I am not complaining about today's hug...I loved it...infact it had the right amount of comfort...romance topped with innocence as well...just the way it shud have been...

But I guess m craving for a passionate hug and if I be explicit '.then a hug where Navya will hug Anant with her arms around his neck and not his waist '..while Anant hands are to be positioned from around her waist going towards her shoulder😍'..

I think when hugs where a gals arms are around the guys neck always comes out looking passionate!!

So wat do u have to say about my proposal???

Btw'..why do I feel like the breaking off that hand holding in the car when Navya receives Renu's call was a signal towards something '..I wudnt say bad'.but its defo not good either'..!!

I am suspecting trouble from Navya's end but I truly hope that Navya stands strong esp now after assurances that Anant has given her and desire they both have to be together in the future!! 😳

@BLU...that wud hv been possible if soumya was a bit taller...but she is quite short compared to shaheers height and soumya hugging shaheer by holding him around the neck will b way more odd to watch

i m not saying i dont want a passionate hug

but the posture u r dreaming abt is poss where the actor actress has very less heigght diff

like u can expect such a hug between barun sanaya in IPKKND

but that posture will luk odd between anya