Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

07/21/2011: VASUDEV & DEVAKI return!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, epi started with Daruk, krishna's sarathi. Krishna very well explained importance of a sarthi . Krishna said this is the most important event of his life where he is needed. Kurukhetra was much after that, so till now this must be the most important mission.

Shishupal was so funny, he doesn't know how to be a dignified king, got bashed up by Jarasandh.LOL
Balram's coment for Krishna wsa good that he only knows to love & nobody can defeat him in war  if he decides to fight. If he leaves now with his army, when will he reach Kundipur, there is atleast 8 to 9 hrs time gap.
A very good question is asked by Daruk, that he's never seen Rukmani before then how he decided to make her Maharani of Dwarka. Krishna's answer was so perfect, that a woman can nurture a life in her womb for 9 months, is always above man, he respects woman, a true man will always help to save her honour. This explains at the time of Draupadi's vastraharan, why he rushed to help her, when she prayed to Krishna, to save her honour, besides the other reason.
Rukmani got the leaf signal.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyavik rockskinny_ranvirRoark.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "07/21/2011: VASUDEV & DEVAKI return!!! (Page 2)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

love the episode

Krishna arrives @ Kundinpur's borders, and Daruka tells him that it would be unwise to move beyond the borders w/o any troops.  Krishna tells him that he's out to fight a battle for love, there are no borders for love Ermm and so they'd continue.  Krishna tells Daruka to proceed, as Rukmini is waiting for them.  Daruka obeys.  Krishna takes a leaf from a nearby tree and blows it, and it floats through the woods until it enters Rukmini's chamber and lands on her shoulder.  She looks @ it and is relieved.

this part was their in the episode or its precap?

^ This part was there in the episode itself. The 'leaf incident'  Smile was the last sc.

There was no precap after the episode (I am referring to 8 pm telecast), after the last sc of DBSK,  Imagine directly continued with the next show 'Preeto'.

Edited by Debipriya - 22 July 2011 at 2:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Roark.Vrish.

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Vrish.

So where did Devaki and Vasudeva go now. On their long delayed honeymoon thanks to kamsa is it!!!!!

And shishupala is girls grab and the way jarasandha took his trip down. Hillarious.

Daruka and his gyan was Ok. But as the days pass, I am not really liking Rukmini. Lets see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
^^^ That would have had to have been an extremely delayed, or an extremely long honeymoon LOL - that too after the death of 6 babies Cry and the birth of 2 more Embarrassed.  Once they were freed from prison after Kamsa's death, Balaram & Krishna studied for some years @ Rishi Sandipan, and then there were the 16 wars against Jarasandha.  During this entire time, Vasudev and Devaki were on their honeymoon? LOL  I thought Vasudev was tired of Devaki, and instead compensated for lost time w/ Rohini, and begat Subhadra.

Also, given that these 2 were referred to as the king & queen of Dwarka, that's awfully long to be away from your kingdom.

P.S. Who are these scriptwriters anyway?  They should come here for a test from us on how much they know about these scriptures.  If they did, they'd not come up w/ ludicrous concepts like 'premyudh' for Krishna Ermm

Edited by _Vrish_ - 23 July 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksRoark

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Vrish. I didn't see it yet but I will once someone uploads it on youtube.

Judging from everyone's reaction, it seems as if the Sishupal scene is worth seeing, can't wait.LOL But yes, it does seem as if the serial is taking too many liberties with Krishna's character. Just because he is called the God of Love by devotees does not mean that's all he ever talked about.Stern Smile Personally, I'd say the most important 'journeys' of his life would be going from Gokul to Mathura to kill Kans, and going to Hastinapura on behalf of the Pandavas to talk some sense into the Kauravas before the war. Those two journeys had the biggest impact because of the scenes that followed.

As romantic and sweet as Rukmini Haran was, I wouldn't term it as the most important journey.

I feel kind of bad for Balram in this show...hope Krishna's interaction with him improves.

I'm glad VD returned! I agree with Lola, hope the scenes that have them will be sweet and meaningful and not cliche or character-destroying.

I guess the entire family is ruling Dwaraka together, all the men are the Kings and all the women the Queens.LOL

And before I forget, how many people here would like to see Debina Choudhary as Draupadi? I've always envisioned her in that character since Ramayan and think she could play it really wellDay Dreaming...or if not Draupadi, at least Satyabhama or even Subhadra. I wish there was a way we could suggest that to the Sagars, especially since Debi has no current projects she's working on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksRoark

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.