Balika Vadhu

JAGGU DADA FINALLY MOVING OUT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aqua_neha86

aqua_neha86

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Finally finally finally...our jaggu dada has been asked to go away by Dadi sa herself...just like us she is finally fed up of gauri's impatient loud speakers and hysterical behavior which is worsening day by day...CryDead

Chalo with this i hope the drama in singh parivar ends and anandi sets off to study...humarii ankhe anandi ko successfull dekhne ke liye taras gayi hai...Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAGGU DADA FINALLY MOVING OUT" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i wonder what happened to dadisa finally - does the locket mean so much to her that she will throw jagya out? or was she insulted by these two whom she stuck her neck out for?

pratts

pratts

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

i wonder what happened to dadisa finally - does the locket mean so much to her that she will throw jagya out? or was she insulted by these two whom she stuck her neck out for?

I guess--basant said dadaji ki aakri nishani, so it is her husband's and she did tell him how much that locket meant plus the sting of the fact that he so callously shamelessly lied to her face not once but twice must be more than she can jhelo.  Her nuf is nuf point has come.  Anway good so they can now go and live their married life and really understand what they have tgotten themselves into.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilwida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top