KHKN USA UPDATE Feb 22

samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Where it ended: Deebi caught the drug dealers red-handed. Adi wonders and sees her standing near the door wearing only a shirt. " Why are u wearing my shirt?" he asks. " It was too hot in here" was the answer he got. "But, when did I take it off?" Mansi gets closer and says, now she is going to office, they will meet in the evening in a naughty tone.

Deepankar is heating milk on stove as he thinks about Deebi. Both of them are sitting in her car, talking. Deebi gets mushy, "I didn't know u are so brave!" "My friends always call me dare-devil, u know", Deepu replies proudly. She smells something and asks what is burning. Deepu answers may be someone is getting jealous of our love and then gets back to present. He's in the kitchen and the milk is burning. He tries to take it off the stove as some milk falls on his body. He prepares breakfast, tries to eat it and cries, " Chetan wherever u are, I am sure you are getting better food".

Adi's house. His Dad and Bhai are playing chess as Adi gets in tired. He sits beside them and Bhai asks for the report. He hands him the laptop. The report pleases Bhai and Dad and as Adi says Mansi and he did the whole report together, Dad asks about her. Bhai says, she is from Samson Enterprise and helping Adi with this project and doesn't forget to add, "the girl who likes Adi a bit too much. As Adi goes, "Anna", he asks what were the 2 of them doing at night? Just working on the project?" Adi gets angry and Dad cracks in laughter. " If you were not doing anything else with a pretty girl like her, then I don't think you are my son." Adi visualizes about last night and sees him getting toward Mansi as he was unbuttoning his shirt. As he gets closer, she puts a belt around his head and pulls him downward. Bhai and Dad stops reading the project and finds Adi struggling for air. Bhai tells him the plan is good and he doesn't have to suicide, but, he adds, they should present it in some exciting new way. " Yes, we shouldn't just show them the report. We should arrange some party and prove it to them", Adi's Mom replies from the back. None saw her coming. Before she leaves the room, she solves the game in a second in which Bhai and Dad are wasting the whole evening.

Back to Deepu and Deebi. This time they are chatting in a car for real and the dialogues are totally opposite from his dreams. "How could you be so stupid, Deepu?" " Why did you do that?" "For you our whole plan was about to flop". " You were putting out lives at risks". Bla bla bla bla………………………………………………….then pauses and asks Deepu why he did it. Deepu replies, because he cares about her". "Oh ya? I do care about you. So should I pick you after office everyday?", she asks. "Will you do that for me", Deepu asks happily. Deebi was like how stupid you are, if my partner Indramohan wasn't there, we would have been dead. As they talk, we are showing Indramohan running toward the car with a gun. He gets closer, points it toward Deepu and asks Deebi if she's okay. He smelled trouble as he saw her car in the dark. She says it's okay and introduces him with Deepu.

" All bars have lightings, music and food, but to make ours special, we need to think something new", Mansi says. Adi's friend proposes of having tables where friends could sit for hours and have fun. That'll match with their idea as well, he says. Adi didn't agree. He thinks friends do nothing but talking, drinking and getting drunk…………………………..so they need to think something better than that.

Deepu, Deebi and Indromohan are having coffee in his restaurant. Deebi tells Deepu, this guy is a millionaire and still he joined Police. He is an encounter genius. Once, there were 4 ppl trapped by 4 terrorists and how Indramohan saved all of them killing the bad guys. As his coffee is finished, Indromohan exits with Deebi to catch some kidnappers. Deebi also cancels the plans with Deepu for that. As they leave and the waiter brought the bill, Deepu says he's Indromohan's friend. The waiter calmly replies, it doesn't matter in here. All customers are treated equally. Bechara Deepu pays the bill and leaves.

The next idea was about having a marriage in the place, but it should have to be someone rich and famous ones. Both of them ask Adi about his celebrety friends and as Adi starts denying almost every name, Bhai calls on his cell. They have found some Ritesh Bhalla who wants to arrange his bachelor's party in there. He is getting married with Simone Modi and is too excited about their wedding. Adi says okay and then remembers this guy is getting married with Chetan's ex Simone.

Deepu's office. He is playing a computer game and thinking about killing Indramohan as he kills the goons. A lady walks up to his cabin and says, he will join the meeting tomorrow, but he won't go farther than that. She'll grab the work. Deepu just stares at her and thinks about killing Indromohan.

Mansi tells Adi, no matter what happens, they have to arrange this party and have to make it successful. Adi tells her about Chetan and she replies it doesn't matter. She reminds him about the promises he made to others about doing the project. As they are talking, Deepu calls up Adi. He tells him to come over to cheers at 9 so they could make some plans of kill Indromohan and Ritesh. " I don't know any Ritesh", Adi nervously replies. As Deepu tries to remind him about Ritesh, Adi says he's going to meet some clients with Mansi and will be late. After hearing it Deepu decides to follow them (I don't know why).

As Adi wants to go back, Mansi tells her if he doesn't do it, she'll tell him what has happened in last night while 2 of them were drunk. Adi helplessly sits in the chair and 2 of them waits for Ritesh. Deepankar sees the guy hand shaking with Adi and nearly faints.