Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Did u guys see new Promo of JJKN??? (Page 4)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

AS(S) LOL

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

I think that its not Mallika, but Armaan who leaks out information to the press. Since he's hell-bent on making Jassi's life miserable.

Armaan will end up pushing them together, and probably romance may blossom between Jassi and Purab.

Look at the upside, Mr Armaan- Jassi might give her trousser contract to you, 'To aap ka dana pani chal jaye ga'.

don't you think you are overestimating armaan's intelligence.itna devious plan sochna armaan ke bas ki baat nahi

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

Once the news sinks in, she will go ballistic with anger and the main object of her anger wld be  armaan who made jassi the CEO. i think for some time we will see her raving and ranting, screaming at armaan and rediculing jassi.

yashika

except for her obsession with armaan , i find mallika pretty sensible. besides if this is someone's conspiracy,it has to be someone who is aware of social nuances and knows how to use them. mallika fits the profile and she would have tobe stupid to rant and rave on armaan now after his druken boast/confession.in any case even armaan cannot bring jassi down so she has to think of another alternative . ever heard of hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.the only other candidates are billu and nandu(i doubt they will take a risk as big as this).ofcourse purab will get blamed for it is an another story.

Edited by pj04 - 01 October 2004 at 4:54pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

don't you think you are overestimating armaan's intelligence.itna devious plan sochna armaan ke bas ki baat nahi

LOLtrue....all he is good for nowadays is gnashing his teeth and punching stuff....he probably needs a brain transplant to do anything even remotely intellectual.....If it weren't for Raj, Armaan's stupidity would have been apparent to the entire world.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
AS(S) LOL
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 2:36am | IP Logged

when armaan was screaming out his confession, i think he was outside mallika's house waiting for her to return and not outside GH. 

Mallika reacted on seeing the nameplate reflecting jassi's name as CEO and not on hearing armaan's confession. Anyways, she does not need armaan to confess that he was the culprit behind jaasi's elevation to CEO position. it is quite obvious that without armaan's concurrence, jassi wld not have got this position and mallika is not a fool.

ther are no two ways abt the fact that mallika will make life hell for jassi. But i still think it is not her style, i mean, going to media abt jassi and purab's relationship and all. Only armaan can stoop so low ... remember the band walah episode...

pj04 wrote:

she would have tobe stupid to rant and rave on armaan now after his druken boast/confession.in any case even armaan cannot bring jassi down so she has to think of another alternative . ever heard of hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.the only other candidates are billu and nandu(i doubt they will take a risk as big as this).ofcourse purab will get blamed for it is an another story.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by yashika - 02 October 2004 at 2:40am
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 5:52am | IP Logged

lolz mysticaWink.......and ashBig smile...........oh godLOLLOLLOL

and yeah....even if mallika harbours hate for jassi she has a classe...and she will certainly not go for such a cheap stake media publicity option just to taint jassi with a grey brush.Well,that afcourse leaves the only candidate armaan(ass...how apt) to stoop to such a level.

remember his dirty expression when jassi was enjoying herself in the party??well that speaks volumes.....probably he just wanted to get back to her.........but what that mule does not understand is that by ruining jassi's prospects he is as well hitting an arrow on his own foot.

that band thingy was outright atrocious b'cuz if that would have worked GM would have ended up in the looser's panel.

i thought AS and RM were on the car outside gulmohur!!!.........and if jassi thinks that purab did it purposely then all i can do is slate her in the idiot's category .... a fool who does not know how to judge people and learn from previous mistakes....

as of now........wait and watch

and yeah i am an ardent fan of Mcnaught.....i think she rocks....her stories are world apart and not the ususal run-of-the-mill.

Edited by crazyaboutpurab - 02 October 2004 at 5:55am
1212 Senior Member

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

i think its an armaan stunt to get jassi off from da CEO position

someone thinks dat jassi will fite 2 purab bout it....dat wud be so stupid cos its not his fault, he didn't send da press or plot da marriege idea into jassi's family's head

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

and yeah i am an ardent fan of Mcnaught.....i think she rocks....her stories are world apart and not the ususal run-of-the-mill.

cool another McNaught fan....very true... She has the knack of presenting old themes in such a manner that the reader believes it is something new.

Go to top