Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Did u guys see new Promo of JJKN??? (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

well here is my take,

i think it is mallika who started it all (she was the pr person for gm so it is obvious she must have rubbed shoulders with journalist, media personnel etc)

here is her reasoning -what better way to discredit and break the spirit of a ugly looking naive girl who has forgotten her place in the world. ofcourse this is on the assumption that purab will deny any romantic association(i mean according to seths and suris purab is just using jassi and he might not want to carry friendship as far as to express a public interest in her opening himself up for speculation and ridicule) hence protecting himself and throwing jassi to media sharks.

this will reflect badly on gm's image and they will be forced to throw jassi out.also she becomes a social pariah in her middle class conservative society.on a stray chance that purab does try to help her(not as far as marrying her,this is unimaginable to mallika),she still carries the stigma of working with competiters hence losing the trust of the board and she still faces social disdain.

so you see it is a win-win situation .effectively jassi has ended up in a very tight spot, and the only person who can pull her out from this chasm is purab but not without a tremendous cost to himself(he will have to accept  having a personal interest in her, at least for pretence sake). mallika is counting on the fact that purab will not do that.this is not about love , romance but social values ,social class conflicts and stigmas. an ingenious plan if i may say so to annihilate jassi completely for once and all.the writers of jjkn have something to be proud of at last. they did not even put an ekta twist yet put jassi (she can grumble ,blame and hate purab all she wants)and purab in a difficult social situation where only they can help each other.

jassi's saying "NO COMMENTS" will only add more fuel to the fire

Edited by pj04 - 01 October 2004 at 2:38pm

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

hm... I think it is too early for Jassi  to fall for Purab. It might just be a rebound from Armaan..  So, I would like to see some courting, some rootna manaa going on before they are actually paired up.. well isn't that what romance is all about Wink

ClapClapvery true lakshmi.....also I think Jassi's feelings will be more easily digested by the audience if J&P rmance blossoms gradually....

and pj....as usual u've gotten me thinking.....mallika.....hmmmm....what better way to get Jassi out of Armaan's life and Gulmohar.....talk about killing two birds with one stone.....ClapClapbravo pj.....
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

mallika ? hmm...

actully pj, even had contemplated this but then i thought it is too early for mallika to start plotting and scheming against jassi so deviously. i mean, she is right now in a state of shock and disbelief.

Once the news sinks in, she will go ballistic with anger and the main object of her anger wld be  armaan who made jassi the CEO. i think for some time we will see her raving and ranting, screaming at armaan and rediculing jassi.

Of course, after the initial bout of anger has subsided she will get down to the business of making jassi's life miserable.

but u never know....

yashika

Originally posted by pj04

well here is my take,

i think it is mallika who started it all (she was the pr person for gm so it is obvious she must have rubbed shoulders with journalist, media personnel etc)

here is her reasoning -what better way to discredit and break the spirit of a ugly looking naive girl who has forgotten her place in the world. ofcourse this is on the assumption that purab will deny any romantic association(i mean according to seths and suris purab is just using jassi and he might not want to carry friendship as far as to express a public interest in her opening himself up for speculation and ridicule) hence protecting himself and throwing jassi to media sharks.

this will reflect badly on gm's image and they will be forced to throw jassi out.also she becomes a social pariah in her middle class conservative society.on a stray chance that purab does try to help her(not as far as marrying her,this is unimaginable to mallika),she still carries the stigma of working with competiters hence losing the trust of the board and she still faces social disdain.

so you see it is a win-win situation .effectively jassi has ended up in a very tight spot, and the only person who can pull her out from this chasm is purab but not without a tremendous cost to himself(he will have to accept  having a personal interest in her, at least for pretence sake). mallika is counting on the fact that purab will not do that.this is not about love , romance but social values and stigmas. an ingenious plan if i may say so to annihilate jassi completely for once and all.the writers of jjkn have something to be proud of at last. they did not even put an ekta twist yet put jassi (she can grumble ,blame and hate purab all she wants)and purab in a difficult social situation where only they can help each other.

NO COMMENTS will only add more fuel to the fire

Edited by yashika - 01 October 2004 at 2:55pm
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

My guess is that Jassi will just say "No Comment" to the press, stop speaking to Purab and start off her new diary with, "I am so confused..." LOL

That was funny, Mystica! ...and then we will see her standing at the edge of the river, tearing the pages of her diary. We will complete another circle! LOL

I think:

She will avoid the topic by laughing it off OR Give her long boring bhashan (lecture- that this is just a rumor, that Purab and she are just 'friends' and rival in the business world, that the reporters should not misuse their position blah clah blah) which will confuse and bore the reporters OR
  • She will be 'Gosh, how come I did not realize that I am in love with Purab' and behave all coy when Purab is around. Probably buy another pack of handerchief - this time for Purab. I think she has already put 'AS' on the other handerchiefs.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 01 October 2004 at 3:24pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

• She will be 'Gosh, how come I did not realize that I am in love with Purab' and behave all coy when Purab is around. Probably buy another pack of handerchief - this time for Purab. I think she has already put 'AS' on the other handerchiefs.
LOLLOLfat chance of that happening.....the audience will finally believe that Jassi is a scrizophenic with a split personality disorder..... We will be forced to watch the typical sharmeeli dulhan routine,  where Purab cant figure out what hit himConfused. On second thought she should finish embroidering the "AS" handerchiefs by putting an extra S in the end..... AS(S).....wow I never knew Armaan's initials were so very appropriate for his personality.....Wink
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

AS(S).....wow I never knew Armaan's initials were so very appropriate for his personality.....

Thats why we sometimes call him Armaan Sir Suri to go with the "as"inie initials. Wink

• She will ... Probably buy another pack of handerchief - this time for Purab. I think she has already put 'AS' on the other handerchiefs.
  • LOL Good one Ash!

I think that its not Mallika, but Armaan who leaks out information to the press. Since he's hell-bent on making Jassi's life miserable.

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
    Ashwirya Shetty
    Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

AS(S) LOL

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

I think that its not Mallika, but Armaan who leaks out information to the press. Since he's hell-bent on making Jassi's life miserable.

Armaan will end up pushing them together, and probably romance may blossom between Jassi and Purab.

Look at the upside, Mr Armaan- Jassi might give her trousser contract to you, 'To aap ka dana pani chal jaye ga'.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 01 October 2004 at 4:01pm
    anniegupta_ Goldie
    anniegupta_
    anniegupta_

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
    AS(S).. armaan suri the dumb ass!!!!! LOL

Go to top