Travel

India-Forums

golden triangle tour

goldentriangle Newbie
goldentriangle
goldentriangle

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
hello,

My name is peter parker.I recently went to India for honeymoon  and I found the most popular tourist circuit and honeymoon destination known as golden triangle of India. This Golden Triangle Tour covers Delhi the capital city of India, Agra the city of  love that embraces one of the seven wonders of world Taj Mahal. And  the final destination of this Golden Triangle Tour is Jaipur, known as pink city and is capital of  historical ,cultural , colorful and magnificent Rajasthan. I enjoyed my honeymoon to the fullest and I recommend this wonderful tour to any one who is planning to visit India. I  also recommend the travel company goldentriangletouronline.com  a unit of friends travel services who made my honeymoon trip extremely wonderful and unforgettable. These guys are highly professional and truly dedicated to serve you to the highest level of satisfaction.

Enjoy your trip.

Peter parker, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top