Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Colors grand Independence Day celebration(PremAr)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Colors channel has organized a starry Independence Day celebration for its viewers, with performances by some popular actors lined up. The special show will be shot day after tomorrow.

An Indya source reveals "Some of the actors who are expected to perform at the event include Dipika Samson, Shoaib Ibrahim, Pratyusha Banerjee, Angad Hasija, Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda Sheikh and many more."

Aamir Ali when contacted confirms "Yes I will be performing with Sanjeeda. Ours is a contemporary act that will show how we suffer due to terrorist attacks and how we should overcome this problem." 

Pratyusha says "I will be performing but I don't want to reveal about the act now." Angad Hasija says "It is true that I had been approached to perform at the event but unfortunately I had to back out due to a knee injury. I would have loved to perform but my health did not permit me to do so."

Dipika, Shoaib
and Sanjeeda remained unavailable for comment. Viewers of Colors surely have a treat in store this Independence Day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8ash91-Yami-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index