Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
After the Tilak Segment. The Sharma's go for a Kulfi Party. And whole they were having Kulfi Ram calls up. Priya talks to him and then she tells the family. That they can goahead with the Hall booking but only have AC there.

Bcoz garmi mein Ram ki saans phoolthi hai and with this the entire family burst out laughingROFL On-Screen n Off-Screen they had a good laughter on this.

Saakshi said that the family has such good understanding ki iss baat ko leke sabki hassi ayi. Also Shipra says that Priya has fallen in love with Ram in the scene.

It was a Nyc Segment. Mostly todays Epi.

Edited by -Preeti- - 21 July 2011 at 3:06am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000saimeen93HridiDivya23.isha01Saee.TAbhiAnimuaazAnushacuterosydivy609anizorPooja_219MithuuNelsash91--sumana13--_xCIOT_-x-Reshu-x-Mrs. SIRwida.AngelHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAHL Segment in SBB{21st July 2011}" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Wow!!! looks like another gr8 scene...

saans phoolti hai!!!ROFLROFLjust by imagining the picture of it,im all splitsROFL why is this show only 4 days a week??!!!we cant get enough of it...hopefully that scene will be aired today...

thanks for sharing!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widaHowlarious

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
OMG OMG this Pryia is surly gonna kill us soonROFLROFLROFL

thank u so much for the update Preeti...I still can't stop laughingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the update PreetiROFLROFL saans phoolti hai ROFLROFLROFL

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
seriously I demand for a 5 to 6 days a week of the show before or after RaYa's wedding.

Sony and PH if any of u guys are reading this.

isha01

isha01

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
omg the word saas fulti hain is killing me ...and saakshi i think you are going to kill us really...

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Btw, hope someone can please post the link .

@ If Sony is on the forum...I suggest RERUNS for us in the US in the evening...Have enough of KAkaraben and stupid CCKP.

Please show us BALH sometime in the evening...its shown only once that too at 11am.

Edited by KripaRajput - 21 July 2011 at 5:21am

isha01

isha01

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
yes can someone post the link...want to see the segment

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.