Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR, how does your garden grow? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Your last part cracked me up Anu. I can so imagine them having their normal fights cause where would the show without them clashing at every angle, and Arnav goes off to his plants, nurture them while Khushi runs to the kitchen to make jalebi's. She cannot really feed Arnav them since he is diabetic and if Khushi was left alone in Arnav's garden, it would be disaster landLOL but it would be cute for sure.

LOL for sure it will be a disaster LOL for that matter wherever she goes she does do something
only ASR can handle her LOL

I have to agree with what you said about them venting their emotions out on these things. It's def interesting track they have included in this impending love story -jalebi's and gardening.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR, how does your garden grow? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marisol45

Goldie

marisol45

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
His hobby is definitely one of the things I like about him...reveals a lot about his character.
He may be all hot headed on the surface but he actually likes the calm.
I like that they don't show him as a typical "angry young man" ,shirtless and assaulting a punching bag in his free time(not that i'd actually mind seeing that lol).
But this simple act of gardening sets him apart.It gives him peace and brings out the real Arnav.He cannot show that side of him to others due to something that happened in his past.So these plants provide the perfect outlet for his bottled up emotions.They need to be taken care of, so he takes care,they are silent, so he gets to think through things.

momma1128

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marisol45

His hobby is definitely one of the things I like about him...reveals a lot about his character.

Clap yes and thats the reason we love his character, how muchever hard he is but he is very much a softer kind from inside , and CVs have this one hobby which summerises his softer side Embarrassed
i love the way kushi is shocked to see him watering the plants LOL

Clap
He may be all hot headed on the surface but he actually likes the calm.
I like that they don't show him as a typical "angry young man" ,shirtless and assaulting a punching bag in his free time(not that i'd actually mind seeing that lol).

haha you are bang on but there are already enough of that catergoy LOLWink

But this simple act of gardening sets him apart.It gives him peace and brings out the real Arnav.He cannot show that side of him to others due to something that happened in his past.So these plants provide the perfect outlet for his bottled up emotions.They need to be taken care of, so he takes care,they are silent, so he gets to think through things.

so aptly put it , yes they are silent not like kushiEmbarrassed he knows to take care of plants but kushi
he just does not know Unhappy he tried his usual method and yes failed terribly lets see what he will do now Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marisol45momma1128

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Anu what a great topic you've opened...! Even I was thinking the same thing when I was watching yesterday's episode...!!ASR's garden vs. KKG's jalebisLOL too funny...!! Both ASR & KKG have their own distinctive ways of getting rid of their anger.

momma1128

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Great post !!Smile

Agree to everything you said. At the beginning, it was surprising to see that a man like ASR does gardening. It seemed a lil unusual but after a while i felt that Arnav needs a living being with whom he can relax, even if they are plants. He meditates while working on them.

Hahaha so right !! It would be awesome to see ArHi making jalebis and gardening at the same time ! That would seriously be an eye-catcher. LOL

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
You know I thought - the similarities between making jalebis and planting is that both of them are creating something.  But gardening is a very calm, methodical, go at your own pace type of hobby - whereas jalebi making is fast and involves bubbling oil, lots of steps done in succession - it sort of perfectly reflects Khushi's mannerism.

I love the fact that ASR gardens.  It definitely shows a depth of character that is hidden from his office and I applaud the CV's for showing the complexity of Arnav and Khushi through these hobbies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marisol45ShiningStar18

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Anu,, fab post, really are the sides of the same coin,
It is the height of irony but the flipside is plants don't talk back him and that itself is his catharsis !! Haha a punching bag although highly appropriate will always has the possibilty of punching back . Great analysis , anu ..

momma1128

Sajan_Ekta

Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

(Can you imagine after a couple's fight - Arnav with the tulips and Khushi in the kitchen with a mountain of jalebis...that deserves a split screen LOL).

Good One. ROFLROFL

Now this what I rea
lly want to see in IPKKND...!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.