Aish.Artz#6//C.{update:126}#7link-154 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

And great update again!
You've seriously done the best ever considering the time span you had. I can't imagine ever creating such brilliant siggs in such a short time.
:D Seriously just love every single sigg!
Wow!!
The Anushka ones are just stunning! Esp the one with Ranbir Kapoor! :D Wow! Wow! Wow!!
The Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam siggs are just so dear to heart and so great to look at! Thanks for making more of those!
And the Mausam ones are like, genius! :D Great job on them! esp the animated ones!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#6//C.{update:126}#7link-154 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I EDITED MY COMMENT ON PAGE 5. Lekin for some reason the colour transitioned from gray to black :P ROFLLROFL

Don't mind that! I'm not feeling too well either, so I couldn't continue the rest as detailed, but just know that everything is SEX!  MUHAHAHAA. I adore your talent!  I love juuu! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-aishhh.

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Aishhh congo on your new shop may you have many more. Boy your shop is going wayy to fast looks like you'll soon reach the 10th shopLOL I admire your work so much keep doing amazing work:)

Update is flawless. Anu sigs are one of my fav out of everything love the new coloring & textures its so cool. Mausam/K3G stuff is beautiful.Ooo Anu-Ranbir one is outstanding they look hot together:D using anu sigs/icons muah keep rocking<3

Edited by -Dharu- - 21 July 2011 at 1:34pm

aishhh.

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

awarapan.aishhh.

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
congratulationss Party

congoo on ur 6th shop smileyy Hug seriously hats off to your work, u have reached this far Hug i am really happy for you ..may you have manyyy more shops, coz ur just too good :) all the best for your 6th shop..6th is my lucky number..not sure if its yours, but hope this one does wonders for you too Embarrassed love you forever smileyy ..muaaah <33

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 20 July 2011 at 9:20pm

.MohitzPari.aishhh.

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Aishhh!!!! shit man! im like all the way in the 5th page :( LOL anywayss.

CONGRATULATIONS

Aishhh <3 this is your 6th shop :O that is just AMAZING man! Like seriously, you're so talented and I lovee your work! Mashallah nazar na lagjaye LOL umm you're just SO creative! You're style is very unique which is a good thing :$ tehe. You're one of my FAVORITE siggy makers here on IF! and I'm serious! main ainvayi nahi keh rahi! i seriously LOVEE your work! and you're on your 6th shop. Yeh toh bohot bari baat hai ji! Wah Wah! Keep up the GREAT work and you;re AMAZING just the way you are :$ tehe I LOVE YOUU <3

OKAY THIS UPDATE IS MIND BLOWING! 

your Anushka sigs are LOVE! I lovee your coloring and the texture! 

http://k.min.us/ibMecm.png I LOVEEE the coloring on here. And the way you blended the pics is just AMAZING! I love the blur that you added!

The Anuskha icons are GORGEOUS! 

AHHH K3G!!!! <333 OMGGG EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING FANTASTIC SUPERB! I dont know where to start LOL i'll just say that I LOVE EACH AND EVERY K3G Siggy! <33 AND AVIS AND ICONS! <33

The Mausam siggies are GORGEOUS! Shahid and Sonam are LOVE <3

I LOVE THIS UPDATE AND YOU :$ tehe

aishhh.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Congrats on Shop#6 Bear!

Love love the banner. It's superbly made;)  Thank you for the inspiration loveHug

I am loving all the new styles that I see esp this one is fab: http://k.min.us/ibMgku.png and I love the text.. Reminds me of you!

Ahh you made Jiya stuff. It looks AMAZING esp the coloring! Good job Yams for suggesting it!!

and everything else as I went, I was awe struck for a while. Everything looks flawless woman. I love your stuff and mostly importantly you..Hug

.MohitzPari.aishhh.

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
ok RE...is baar toh LAMBA comment ho jaye Cool 
Hug

ok so finally I m hereBig smile if I wait any longer, m sure I will end up in ur next oneStern Smile u are just too fast, and not only fast but amazing and fantastic and awesome and multi-talented and  creative and my sweetheart mumu and and and (infinity)  In short u r all in one patakha packageCool 

first toh congrats for ur new oneHug I wont hope coz I KNOW that u will make many many more like this! somethings never change, ur passion for making siggies is one of them! keep rocking alwaysHug u complete our IF siggy makers gang! 

secondly, thank u for adding my name in VIP list, feels great u know! I love to hear good things about me, alwaysBig smile But this feeling was extra sweet, dont know whyEmbarrassed For friends list, LMAO u added my name there even if I dont commentErmm u remember me, thats enough :D (dont kill me, all I m trying to say is..u r way too nice and kind Smile) . Also, about that inspiration list, awww awwHug if so then I m thankful to myself ...coz u r one of the best siggy makers on IF! I feel so proud! love u mumuHug  

Now coming to ur updateDay Dreaming, no no first that banner siggy > every time I look at ur banner, I feel like this one is the best till now! I couldn't stop looking at this one, way to gorgeous- both ur siggy and ur girl! Give me those pics or just tell me from where do u get those awesome pictures. she looks stunning Day Dreaming u make the best stuff on her! 

love all the siggies, mausam ones are priceless! Day Dreaming I m going to use one, haven't decided yet. 

ok I can write only this much, u know that by nowSmile

love yaHeart mwahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 20 July 2011 at 10:07pm

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top