Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i need to think before i start writing so many things are floating in my head ! haha ! <3 this might take a while :) !
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH-EM-GEE Reserveddd!

Are you seriousss?? 6th one already? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ NOW do you understand why I compared your shop to the speed of light? ๐Ÿคฃ 

Anyways, I think you deserve one of my never-ending essays after a VERY long time! Feels like ages since I last wrote you an essay! So I do intend to make up for all the essays I could have written possibly, but I didn't get to them...

Btw...it feels greattt to see my name mentioned TWICE on the front page! ๐Ÿค— Haye, I'm so loved! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Pooja - I was overwhelmed as well, I still am! :$ I'm having a hard time wording my feelings right now! Hahaa.

@Dangelz - Dude, I was all gaga when i saw my name ONCE. God knows how you feel โ˜บ๏ธ

@Ravjot - I LOVE YOUR SIGGY, OMFG. PREM-MUKTI :$
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ I...dunno you're name๐Ÿ˜” But thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh oh oh! I'm too lazy to edit and add this but Aishhh! From now on can you reserve a post for me so I can be first?๐Ÿคฃ
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS!

Aish; what can I say? thank god, I found you gallery :) maaan your FAST; like 6th one already? & that too in a year? If I was in your place, I would have barely gotten to my 3rd one? LOL! ๐Ÿคฃ I loved your banner, its GORGEOUS! Lets start with the update which was HUGE like MASSIVE one (: how could you make all those so fast? I wish I had talent like you, I'm so jealous! First, off all your AS stuff are beyond BEAUTIFUL! all those sigs have some magic in them :) I love the text you put on them! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Your right AS&RK should be in a film, they look hot together! I liked the coloring on that sig! I'm not a big fan of AA but that sig came out really good! The Jiya sigs & icons are AMAZING! loved everything about it:) The coloring, text and effects on it! K3G part two is my favorite of ALL :) all the SRK & Kajol stuff are saved to my computer baby !All the icons have beautiful coloring, which is my favorite coloring of yours :) Your my favorite avi maker after Sary (: Your avis are so good like GORGEOUS!  The second set of icons are AMAZING! Loved all of them, can't choose any! ๐Ÿ˜ All the sigs were beautiful! & my favorite one was the without any text! OMFG! how can you say that sig is crappy? It beautiful & amazing! The coloring good, everything about it is AMAZING! don't ever say that girl! The Kajol icons were so CUTE! Loved the first one , her eyes! ๐Ÿ˜† Roha/Pooja avis are good, nice coloring! & The Bole Chudiyan one were great, my favorite the SRK/Kajol one! :) yeah you made stuff on Mausam!  I loved the icons good caps! & The first avi is so pretty! My favorite sig out of all was the last one, the rainy one it's BEAUTIFUL!  The last sig of your update is OUTSTANDING! how can you say it's not good! loved it so much :) Thanks for that amazing, huge, gorgeous, massive, & beautiful update! Aish I hope you open many more shops & always make sigs, icons, avis! Update soon! ๐Ÿค— Best sig/avi/icon maker ever on IF ! Your so talented & keep your awesome work up :) I hope you open a bajillion more shops :)

Love, Mona!

P.S :  Whenever you update everybody's dabba changes & I just love that :) Bye now!
Edited by idreamaboutyou - 12 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Uska naam Fatima hain. How do you not know? -_-
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Phatty- i guess we are on the same boat! haha !. it will take us a while we get our full thoughts  typed ! :) !
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL :$ Hi Ravjot! Erm, as Nosh kindly pointed out, my name's Fatima - lekin people call me Phatty. Jhan/Sary/Aish call me Chamak Challo//Dukaan Rapist ๐Ÿ˜Ž So, have your pick! :D

& NO CHEATING :( You can't have the 1st reserve! Nooo :( Ayesha/Sary/I fight for #1 spot LMAO.

@Pooja - tell me about it, jaani! Uff, I might go and take a break soon :P HAHA.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Aditi: I dunno =( I feel so ashamed ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ

@ Phatty: Welll I already have a Fatima and Fanta. Guess I'll go with Phatty? Unless I make up my own super cool name๐Ÿ˜Ž And nooo! Aish always posts when I'm not here๐Ÿ˜” Aish if you reserve for me I'll update often! Pakka!๐Ÿคฃ Well maybe not but still๐Ÿคฃ
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Aish on your new shop! I hope you have many more to come ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Your work is really stunning and beautiful! Honestly your definitely  one of the best siggy makers in IF! I really love your work! The update on the first page is amazing! Everything so good. Why do you make it so hard for me to choose my favourite? I promise I'll try and be more active in this shop! Once again congrats! ๐Ÿ˜ณ