Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I just find myself waiting for Ram-Priya or Ram-Vikram scenes and kind of switch off when others appear... fillers that reiterate how mean,evil,selfish Ram's step family is or how shallow Shipra can be at times or u get the drift...We already know Ram and Priya are good people with noble intentions... just hope the hype doesn't fizzle out for the sake of the two leads and the storyline which has lots of potential...

Is it just me or is the predictable flow of episodes getting to you too?? Just noticed that there aren't that many new topics after each episode Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100Divya23.ria.arjunssroomanimaris08-Gaganjot-avivakirkshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What keeps you going?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
well wat keep me going in da sow is da title song Heart Raya and da background music of when ever nuts comes  da rap part is rly nice

Edited by swtbaby - 20 July 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

well wat keep me going in da sow is da title song Heart Raya and da background music of when ever nuts comes  da rap part is rly nice

Yes, roping in Shreya to sing it was a master-strokeSmile and the words are beautiful

swtbaby

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliaanizor

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
The side stories are not strong enough...it likes they are just plugging in scenes hokey pokey in the episode.  The flow is not there even with Ram Priya...the writing of their scenes is not making impact, yes we get laugh out of Ram's antics...and that is what they are...may be it is becoming hard to digest that a mature businessman behaves like a kid.

I am feeling this is going like Basera way...where the focus is on leads only and the rest of cast just becomes caricatures.  It is hard to keep the soap going if there is no backbone in the story.

Edited by divan - 20 July 2011 at 6:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

giaaSphallolaliassroomani

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Good question Trinket! ...The posts are getting lesser and lesser and weekends are so lacklustre . Till today BALH held my interest...the other crazy stuff I'm ignoring...For a  daily soap to keep going  u need all these  side dishes ...just hoping RAYA's focus (main dish) does not get lost in all the din of  other drab fare.
What keeps me going is the unusual love  story(powerful in its silence)and the BALH tune.

hmmm... so it isn't only me! you've noticed the number of posts too...
Yeah, the silent looks are amazing? especially, since they've started doing this looks of approval/questions/silent agreement bits 

avivakirk

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

The side stories are not strong enough...it likes they are just plugging in scenes hokey pokey in the episode.  The flow is not there even with Ram Priya...the writing of their scenes is not making impact, yes we get laugh out of Ram's antics...and that is what they are...may be it is becoming hard to digest that a mature businessman behaves like a kid.

I am feeling this is going like Basera way...where the focus is on leads only and the rest of cast just becomes caricatures.  It is hard to keep the soap going if there is no backbone in the story.

You hit the nail on the head! That's the phrase ' plugged in scenes'!
Yeah, I am in love with Ram and Sakshi's acting... and maybe infatuated with the 'serial' ... sad but true Basera is not the route to take!

maris08

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliaanizor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.