Who could have Shyam been talking to? :S

pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yuck. 🤢I hate to even have a topic that reads Shyam.🤢
Anyways, I've been thinking of all the possible people Shyam could have been talking to:

Note that he called the guy 'brother' so it could have been AND THAT HE LIED, SAYING HE WAS IN DELHI!!😕😡

1) Arnav- The guy doesnt even know whats happening to him so he couldnt have been speaking of love😳

2) Aakash - He isnt getting married to anybody as long as Arnav isnt. And Hello Hi Bye Bye will say only bye bye to Payal so its not😊

3) Fake call- But then why would anyone lie that theyre in delhi to a fake call?😕

4) His real brother who happens to be Anjali's husband (coz some people happen to be calling him Anjali's devar) - Highly unlikely that he calls his brother more than his own wife🤡

So then who was he talking to??😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
No idea at all. To be honest, his constant blabber on the phone while staring at Khushi like an idiot was highly irritating. I was like, when will this torture end? 😕 
hullabY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously kahoon toh who cares yarr 🤣 i mean i have bheje fried my brain enough with his issues and now i just had enough 😆 everytime he comes on the screen i start making predictions who he is and get confused again.. therefore i skip his part 😆 i just hope he doesnt turn out to be anji's hubby.. 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ab sochane wali baat ye hei ki...woh (I think) land line pe call receive kar raha tha aur keh raha tha ki mein Delhi mein nahin hoon...