CVS you lost it Veecha reunion is long overdue

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CVS please get original...you have lost it...

What a stupid track of ichcha raising Taps baby havnt Ichcha Damini done enough that now Ichcha has to go away from Veer to raise Taps baby be nainee...Taps will be back to square one to her tricks

PLEASE DO NOT INTRODUCE NEW PEOPLE IN VEECHA LIFE THEY ARE STILL MARRIED REUNION IS DUE THATS ALL...What are you all projecting one misunderstanding can not be bridged...ridiculous

OH GOD CVS you all have lost it...watching last two episodes just gives the feeling of UT is over...is dark and gloomy feel to it now...no good feeling at all with all this stupid twist...you can bring new generation whatever the storyline truly is the pits

Taps jsut does not get punished for anything the only ones who suffer are Veer and Ichcha always Why? what your Pysche ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini79 thumbnail
CVs lost all their brains already...taps is always happy and comfortable whether it is at jogi's mai's or rathore's, no one will be there to bother,if some truth starts to bother taps, she just escapes from there and lands in a happyzone...🤢🤢taps in this way never pay for her bad deeds...just ichcha and veer ,n now rathore is also paying for the lies taps she told...and not to mention jogi mai divya nani daddaji  baba everybody is paying../...veecha reunion tho dooor dooor thak nazar nahi aatha...😡😡😡
p3cubed thumbnail
Fully agree!

Ichha and Veer need to be together after some struggle.

CVs need to focus on how Iccha raises her child on her own for a while and what amazing and unconventional way they are brought together.

AND please not the line where the child needs some medical help and on Papa can be the donor.

Aren't Dadda and Mai regretting all that they have done. They are like a pendulum - agree with the current situation. Unlike Veer's father, Umed stands by his word and fully supports Veer with whatever decison he takes.
sps0114 thumbnail
So far they have shown us where track is going for Taps and Ichcha...

I am do not want to think what cvs will do with Veer's track going forward - kya naya adhyay hoga Veer kee  life meh...Veer is left and surrounded by Mai Dadaji Chanda loosers

Umed and Veer shoudl move out of bundela house
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They did not even show Veer talking to his mother😕. I think since NS has gone to Canada, Veer is not being shown much😆.Today both Jogi n Rathod told the truth about Tapasya n dumbo Divya still trying to defend her daughter😡.
I agree Uttaran has become very boring with this Veecha separation. It seems as if we r watching some different soap.
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

They did not even show Veer talking to his mother😕. I think since NS has gone to Canada, Veer is not being shown much😆.Today both Jogi n Rathod told the truth about Tapasya n dumbo Divya still trying to defend her daughter😡.
I agree Uttaran has become very boring with this Veecha separation. It seems as if we r watching some different soap.

With Veecha separation, agree souroj there is an air of gloom and doom on UT dont feel like watching AngryConfused
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Without Veecha UT is gloomy and dark. Pl CVS Veecha reunion is a MUST ...pl do this at least after the 1st leap. When ichcha was bonding with Taps baby, I thought of Veer. How nice it would have been if they had a baby girl. By this separation CVs are giving wrong message to people. Misunderstandings and fights happen between husband and wife. That doesnt mean you just separate them esp this is veecha's first major fight. Rathore and Taps chemistry was good. But yet to see how he reacts after losing his child.

NA and RD are in Canada and will be back on 24th. So i dont expect to see Veer and Taps until Monday next week.

PLEASE REUNITE VEECHA.THEY ARE THE LEAD COUPLE OF UT. U CANT DO THIS TO THEIR FANS. Taps gets happiness from Rathod after all that she has done and Veecha?😭 What abt them?