Rules & Announcements

Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 32

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by SlovHanda

hi vijay, i hv one complaint regarding uploading celebs pics. last week i had uploaded around 10-12 pics of drashti dhami in her photo gallery. it said that it has been uploaded successfully n going to moderator for approval.   but they hvn't come up yet. plz look into d matter, why most of us r facing same problem.

Hi,

User uploaded images are approved regularly. In the event it is not approved may be its failing on certain criterias or is already in the gallery.

Please ensure the images are of good quality, not copyrighted, no watermarks and is not skewed (unproportionate).

Regards,

but pics that i had uploaded all were of good quality without any logo n watermarks..n i hv checked d photo gallery..none of them is similar to those that i had uploaded.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniarahejaAASUSfaria86Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads (Page 25)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

hi vijay, i hv one complaint regarding uploading celebs pics. last week i had uploaded around 10-12 pics of drashti dhami in her photo gallery. it said that it has been uploaded successfully n going to moderator for approval.   but they hvn't come up yet. plz look into d matter, why most of us r facing same problem.

Hi,

User uploaded images are approved regularly. In the event it is not approved may be its failing on certain criterias or is already in the gallery.

Please ensure the images are of good quality, not copyrighted, no watermarks and is not skewed (unproportionate).

Regards,

but pics that i had uploaded all were of good quality without any logo n watermarks..n i hv checked d photo gallery..none of them is similar to those that i had uploaded.

Please post the same here and we can help in why it was not approved.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUSSlov_perfringes

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hey sir just sent a Pic for approval do approve it :) 

Raju20

Raju20

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Great News. thanks vijay -Wink

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Even i am having that same problem.

i have uploaded Few Pics of Additi gupta and all the Pics were succesfully uploaded. 
and all the Pics were without Logo/copyright...and it has been 2 days and still it has not uploaded on her profile.

on the same day i have uploaded a Pic of Pulkit Samrat and that got uploaded. 

Please VijaySir look into this issue.

Yeah bcos i uploaded an additi one nd its been around two days n havent seen :/ pls look into this Vijay Sir :)

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
We request our members not to upload "personal" pictures of Celebrities as they might not be comfortable and as a fan we should respect that.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007soniarahejaSlov_perfringesSilent.Dreamer

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hi,

Regards,

Please post the same here and we can help in why it was not approved.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Sir, hv uplaoded some drashti pics again,, plz approve them.

FJkhushbu

FJkhushbu

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

I have a question.

The Pics that i upload on Additi Gupta Profile are withoutLogo / No watermark / and are in good quality..Pics are also goood(appropriate)  ... but still it does not get upload... why is that??????  

same question...m also having  this problem...D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top